BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Paige G.
Tampa, FL
This mask saved my skin! I had a lot of small bumps on my chin due to wearing a helmet outside in the heat for an extended period, and this mask helped clear them up within a couple of days! Total life saver, would definitely recommend
Toya t.
Kissimmee , FL
I saw this on Pinterest and had to try it. I think everyone needs something that goes deep into the pores and this did it for me. I loved the way my skin looked and felt afterwards. Great product and not bad of a price, the product last forever!
Gabriela R.
I freaking loove this mask!! It leaves my skin looking and feeling amazing. My skin always looks so renewed after each use. IM OBSESSED!! I like to mix it with a little bit of tea tree oil for a little more acne treatment!
Kinaa G.
Austin, Tx
Does it's job feels great on your face I would definitely buy this again it makes your skin so clear bits very effective the packaging is cute too I really like this product and I would recommend this
Victoria r.
this mask and use it every week! I am in my mid-twenties and have oily skin. This mask is an easy and effective way to exfoliate! It can be a little messy to apply and difficult to remove, but it's worth it!
Mary Mar D.
New Britain , CT
Absolutely amazing brand ! Wouldn't change it for anything I am beyond obsessed with this brand super effective and high quality I keep coming right back to you guys I cannot wait for what's coming !!!
Anna Margaret C.
West Monroe
I suffered from dry skin and blackheads. This product is effective and great! I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to use this product! It 100 percent met my expectations! I would definetly but again
hiba m.
Phoenix , AZ
This face mask is amazing for clearing pores and brightening up your face. At first when I took it off my face was a bit red but after using the origins frothy face wash on top, my skin looked amazing.
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
I have acne prone skin. I struggle with systic acne and those pesky bumps or should I say visible white heads that are just embarrassing and hard to get rid of. This works wonders for problematic skin.
Leah L.
Mcallen, TX
I use this mask to spot treat acne. I got it as a gift and had never tried it before. I probably will not be buying it again though, because it is a little too drying and I already have very dry skin.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.