BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
P.J. L.
Fort Smith
I like this Origins mask because it doesn't disturb my sensitive skin and it effectively helps kill those pesky lumps and bumps under the skin. I do spot treatments at night and leave on while I sleep.
Maddie B.
This mask leaves my skin feeling amazingly fresh. Love having this stocked in my medicine cabinet. My boyfriend loves it too. Great value for the price. I always find myself repurchasing this product.
I have been using this mask for years! It’s amazing . Very gentle and leaves my skin looking and feeling great. It’s definitely effective, I totally noticed a difference in my skin!
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
I have acne prone skin. I struggle with systic acne and those pesky bumps or should I say visible white heads that are just embarrassing and hard to get rid of. This works wonders for problematic skin.
Gabriela R.
I freaking loove this mask!! It leaves my skin looking and feeling amazing. My skin always looks so renewed after each use. IM OBSESSED!! I like to mix it with a little bit of tea tree oil for a little more acne treatment!
Rachel K.
Love this charcoal mask! It is so refreshing for my skin and leaves everything feeling super revitalized. It is a gentle product that works for my sensitive skin. I purchased it from my local Sephora.
Julia C.
Tonawanda, NY
I love this face mask. It’s fast and made my pore look clean and reduced the appearance of them. It’s a nice mask to use. This was my first time using this brand of face mask and I was very impressed.
Heather D.
Chelmsford, MA
This is one of my favorite face masks. It leaves my face feeling so smooth and glowing. The charcoal really helps to exfoliate. I got this product at Sephora. It is easy to apply as well as to take off
Maria R.
Olivehurst, CA
I received a free trial through Influenster and was able to use the mask a little so far. It leaves my skin really soft and feeling very clean the smell is very mild, almost nonexistent. Great product!
Victoria r.
this mask and use it every week! I am in my mid-twenties and have oily skin. This mask is an easy and effective way to exfoliate! It can be a little messy to apply and difficult to remove, but it's worth it!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.