BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Samantha F.
Charlotte , NC
Really cleared up my skin in no time! Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores I went from having drab acne prone skin to clear skin in no time. Really turned my stress related acne into smooth clear skin without making my skin too oily.
Chloe L.
The beeeeesssttttt charcoal mask ever! I use it when my skin is feeling dirty or extra oily. I'd say it's right inbetween gentle and harsh and very effective :) Definitely get this product if you can!
Georgina E.
Brookfield
Received this mask as a gift and really enjoyed it. Has lots of uses, and it really felt effective at clearing pores and fighting acne! Definitely cleared my skin. I would recommend and purchase again!
Bailey H.
Weatherford
I love this product so much! It is so hydrating and very easy to apply. It leaves your skin refreshed and super smooth! The packaging is very nice and I would definitely be buying this product again!!
Sarah P.
Freehold
Love this product so much! It works so well and doesnt hurt to get off because you can just wash your face. The price is a little high but it’s worth it. i will definitely be buying this product again!
Kinaa G.
Austin, Tx
Does it's job feels great on your face I would definitely buy this again it makes your skin so clear bits very effective the packaging is cute too I really like this product and I would recommend this
Haley H.
I love this product!!! It helps my skin soooo much when I'm breaking out and helps reduce the size and color of my breakouts. Great for a spot treatment or mask. I love the packaging, it's so easy to use.
nikolaus K.
williamstown
This mask is not as good as the previous one I used form this brand but it did do the trick. It has helped my skin clear and draw out impurities but I must admit I was hoping for a more drastic change.
Maddie B.
This mask leaves my skin feeling amazingly fresh. Love having this stocked in my medicine cabinet. My boyfriend loves it too. Great value for the price. I always find myself repurchasing this product.
hiba m.
Phoenix , AZ
This face mask is amazing for clearing pores and brightening up your face. At first when I took it off my face was a bit red but after using the origins frothy face wash on top, my skin looked amazing.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.