BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Cortney d.
I originally bought this mask for my fella, but after we used it together, it kind if migrated into my skincare drawer. I have gone through two bottles (with his help). It's just a great purifying mask!
Drucilla L.
Works well. Leaves my skin feeling and looking smooth. Not too harsh on my skin which tends to be dry. A bit on the pricey side for my preference, but you get what you pay for. I picked it up at Sephora.
Shelby H.
This charcoal mask is similar to most on the market. You aren't getting anything extraordinary from this exact mask, and for this splurge it's worth it to get a resurfacing mask instead, nothing special.
Marina B.
San Diego, CA
BLACKHEADS BE GONE! Leave this on for about 10-15 min and your skin will feel so clean!! Great for all skin types and gentle enough too! I buy mine at Macy's. Great great buy. My bottle lasts me forever!
Kayla B.
love this mask!! it dries out the blemishes but doesn't dry out the rest of your skin. It leaves your skin feeling hydrated, fresh and has a brightening effect as well. great for oily to normal skin types
Joanna E.
Alexandria , VA
This mask goes on very smooth. It dries down tight to the skin and definitely helps to remove impurities. It's a good value because it does last awhile if you're not using it weekly. My skin felt really soft and refreshed after using it. I noticed an immediate difference.
Danielle M.
I absolutely love this mask. It smells great, makes my skin feel so soft, and does a great job getting rid of blackheads. I got a sample size from Sephora, and would definitely buy the full size bottle.
Jamila A.
CAMBRIA HTS, NY
love this product ! been using it for a while now and it leaves my skin super soft and not too dry . I definitely recommend it to friends and it's also cheaper than some of the other products out there .
Carla G.
This is an amazing mask! If you have acne prone skin it's definitely a must have in your skin care routine! Picked mine up at Sephora and was more than pleased with the quality of the product. Definitely going to be a repurchase for sure!
Deja G.
West Covina
I honestly have a thing for anything charcoal so this was a must, I really don't feel like origins ever disappoints me much? I'm prone to blackheads and I really feel like this helps out a ton! It really made my skin feel great after the first use, I would definitely buy again!!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.