BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Emily M.
This product works like magic. It leaves my skin feeling very soft, clean and smooth. It also unclogs most of the visible pores on my face. Although, it doesn't get to all of the more stubborn blackheads, it's still definitely a favorite!
Rikki A.
St Louis Park, MN
I love the origins brand as it smells so good and works wonders for dry skin. If you are looking for a natural cream then this is the one for you. It's not overly expensive but it also isn't very cheap.
Mishealah M.
Hagerstown, MD
If you have trouble pores definitely give this product a shot. This is my favorite mask to use and is super gentle on my sensitive skin. With regular use I've found that I have less gunk in my pores and my skin looks clear and more even.
Linda E.
This mask is the bomb dot com! Works great and little goes a long way! I don't use it as often I would like but trust me it won't let you down!!!! And easy to travel with and would repurchase over and over!
Katherine H.
Definitely a cult classic for a reason! I use this mark when my skin starts to act up, and most times it clears it up a lot faster than it would on its own. Plus it's definitely fun to peel off of your skin when it has dried completely!
Silvia D.
El Cajon, CA
I enjoy using this product. Not only does it clean out my pores very well it also leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. Since I've started using this product I've noticed my skin has a healthier glow.
LINDSAY G.
I have been using this once a week for the last month and have noticed my pores are starting to shrink and clear up.  It is a little harsh as it burns my skin slightly, but there is no residual burning once rinsed off and the results are worth it.  I will buy again
Emily E.
wayne
Good mask! I use it as a spit treatment overnight for breakouts. They usually are significantly smaller by morning. The packaging is nice and the smell of the product isn't too harsh. It's also not too harsh on the skin. I'd recommend it!
Melissa J.
New Haven, CT
Great Charcoal mask!! I have larger pores and it definitely reduces then, and makes my skin look great. I love that you put it on, let it dry and just wash it off with warm water. It's easy to use, effective, and something I enjoy using.
Lisa L.
Saint Paul, MN
This is probably one of the best face mask products I've ever used. You can feel it working right away and it is so easy to remove. You can also see the results immediately after you remove the products.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.