BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

LINDSAY G.
I have been using this once a week for the last month and have noticed my pores are starting to shrink and clear up.  It is a little harsh as it burns my skin slightly, but there is no residual burning once rinsed off and the results are worth it.  I will buy again
Griffin B.
Love this face mask! It goes on easy and dries in about 15 minutes and works like a charm. Once it dries it makes if very hard to move your face. Doesn't smell bad and helps to control and eliminate my acne. Its easy to rinse off and leaves my face feeling soft and smooth. I would definitely buy this again and I am excited to try other Origin Face Masks.
Alisha B.
Simpsonville, SC
Pretty good mask if you have problematic skin, and you can travel easy with this. The price is ok, and doesn't irritate skin. It is hard to rinse off skin and you will need to use flannel to wipe it away.
Lindsey D.
Carol Stream
This is a holy grail product and worth every penny! This is great for blackheads and enlarged pores. This exceeded my expectations. I purchased this from Sephora and I will continue to use this product!
Deja G.
West Covina
I honestly have a thing for anything charcoal so this was a must, I really don't feel like origins ever disappoints me much? I'm prone to blackheads and I really feel like this helps out a ton! It really made my skin feel great after the first use, I would definitely buy again!!
Michelle O.
Los Altos, CA
I love this mask. I have oily acne prone skin. When my pores look clogged and I’m feeling super oily I use this. It seems to clear my pores and control excess oil. I’m in my second tube. I would recommend this highly.
Alexia Z.
Austin, TX
I LOVE masks but especially Origins masks. This charcoal one is very cleansing and helps get rid of unwanted dirt. I’ve noticed makeup wipes only take off a layer of the makeup but masks help take out whatever is left!
nicolette s.
Milford
My pores are so small and cleared out after using this mask. I use it at least once a week and put it on just my troubled areas, near my nose and chin and forehead. Highly recommend this product to anybody looking to minimize their pores!
Kandace C.
St Petersburg, FL
Best mask in the world. Hands down. Origins is a GREAT brand in general. If you have sensitive skin, and are looking for a deep cleaning mask, this is the mask for you. Slight tingle at first, but push through, you won't be disappointed!
Rikki A.
St Louis Park, MN
I love the origins brand as it smells so good and works wonders for dry skin. If you are looking for a natural cream then this is the one for you. It's not overly expensive but it also isn't very cheap.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.