BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Saleha S.
Torrance, CA
Overall a decent charcoal mask which I only use for my nose area. Smell is pretty neutral. I typically expect my charcoal masks to do a better job at cleaning out my pores and help reducing blackheads but I don’t really see any difference. This also dries out my skin so you definitely need to moisturize after. I didn’t purchase a full size version of this after trying the mini version from my Sephora play box.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
I received this charcoal mask in one of my allure beauty boxes and finally decided to try it out. I absolutely loved it! The bottle has enough for another use it in too which made me so happy! But it didn’t burn my skin like most charcoal masks do, due to the fact that I have very sensitive skin. This left my skin feeling wonderful. Can’t stay it cleared my pores but it definitely gave my face the great cleaning it needed!
Marissa O.
Gloucester
I’ve used this mask for 2 years now. I really like it. In my mid-20s I’ve developed adult acne. This mask makes my pores feel clearer and dries up the breakouts I have. Warning: It is very drying and tight feeling for those who dislike the feeling or have sensitive skin.Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Ashley F.
My favorite mask I’ve ever tried! Leaves your skin feeling cool and refreshed immediately on application and long past removal. First charcoal
Mask that didn’t leave me with a breakout the next day. Must have!
Alyssa S.
Sevierville, TN
i received this in my sephora play subscription 2 months ago. when i used it the first few times, it worked, but it left my skin looking very red. i used it again recently, and it felt like i burned my skin. my entire face was red and hurting very badly. i rated this 2 stars and not 1, because i might just have skin that doesn’t work very well with this product. my skin is combination and sometimes sensitive.
Ana M.
Normal, IL
I really liked this mask as it made my face feel very clean and a bit tight, which I don’t mind. The only downside is that it was fairly drying. This wasn’t too big of an issue though as I usually use lots of moisturizers in my skincare routine.
nelida m.
Orlando
Super good, it makes my skin feel super soft, a little bit drying but it’s a clear pores mask so it’s not a big deal, you will see an improvement if you use this mask once a week, a fully recommend this mask.
Yolis O.
Converse, TX
My go to face mask. It is cheaper than the glam glow masks and works the same, in my opinion. It helps with my breakouts and leaves my skin super smooth. I highly recommend this mask to anyone with mild acne.
leigh h.
This is a decent product that is somewhat effective. I’d say more on the basic level of masques but overall it’s good for its price Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Asva O.
lakewood
Origins is my go to for affordable skin care products i love and can afford to use everyday they use clean ingredients This brand knows what they are doing and truly makes high quality products that change the texture of your skin for the better
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.