BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Kennedy J.
Des Moines
I purchase different origins mask only because I am a Sephora play member & get 50 free points every month if I purchase something. The one time use masks are only 4$ but they're nothing special at all. I almost feel as though many masks are similar to each other just different colors
Rozalyn R.
Santee, CA
This left my skin feeling soft and supple after use. My pores seemed to shrink and my complexion was brighter. I highly recommend this to avid make up users to remove the deep down grime for a fresh face.
Hayley K.
Lucasville, OH
This product is AMAZINGGGGGGGG. I received this as a gift. You can definitely tell the difference in your skin the moment you rinse it off. It's become a part of my weekly skin care routine. I would most definitely recommend this to anyone!
sarah l.
Carlsbad, CA
This mask is amazing. It clears out pores really well and helped to clear my skin a lot. It does make the face a bit dry, so be sure to use a lot of moisturizer ! I would definitely buy this product again
Carmen G.
It feels really good on the skin. For sure a charcoal mask I’m able to use on my whole face because it is gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It is a effective product I would buy again I would recommend.
LeeAnn L.
Oceanside, CA
One of my very favorite masks ever. It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin and I always notice a difference after using it. It’s gentle but definitely lacks a punch. I’ll never be without it. Not ever. Highly recommend.
Carlie M.
Big Stone Gap , VA
I loved this product! It made my skin feel so good and definitely cleared up my face after just a weeks use! This was my first time using this and I'd definitely use it again! I recommend to any skin type!
Kimberly l.
Fountain Valley, CA
If you're breaking out or feel your skin is clogged this is great. Very easy to put on and take off. Love that it's in a squeeze bottle because the product doesn't dry out. Wish it had an acid or other molecule to really help with break outs
Jennifer L.
Tampa, FL
I've been in search of a new mud or cleansing mask for a while and a friend recommended this one. While I will say that it's easy to apply and silky when you wash it off, for someone with sensitive skin like me, it felt a little too hot and tingling as it was drying. But since it wasn't really painful, I let it dry. Unfortunately when I washed it off I realized that the mask had left my face, especially my cheeks and nose, looking quite a bit "sunburned" if you will. And my skin felt really hot for a while after too. It's not the mask for me.
Alexandra E.
San Antonio, TX
This is honestly the best face mask I have ever used . This thing literally works over night and clears up your pores so much. Definitely worth the money and you will not be dissolved at all what so ever !
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.