BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Carlie M.
Big Stone Gap , VA
I loved this product! It made my skin feel so good and definitely cleared up my face after just a weeks use! This was my first time using this and I'd definitely use it again! I recommend to any skin type!
Ginnette M.
Doral, FL
I have dry skin and some black heads in my T, so y try to use this to clean me face one a week and it helps with my black heads that i hate! Its a little hot at first but only at first. I normaly leave it like 20 mins. Till it is realy dry.
EUGENIA T.
Perth amboy, NJ
Love this face mask when I've had where I've used makeup all week long. I love the thick texture of it and like that it doesn't have any smell. It leaves my skin feeling so fresh and clean without drying my skin!
Peyton S.
columbus
This mask was great for leaving my face smooth and less red. This mask is on the pricey side but I think it’s worth it for some skin types. It’s not too harsh on skin but it definitely may dry your skin out if you are on the more dry side.
Leonol H.
Awesome mask! Makes my face feel amazing. I highly recommend to any one looking for a charcoal mask. It does dry on tight make sure to slowly massage the mask out of your face. I would use it once a week.
Anna C.
This mask is super satisfying to use — it effectively targets the dirt, oil, and dead skin clogging your pores and effectively draws it all out. Best of all, it’s gentle enough to use semi-regularly on my sensitive skin. Thank you, Origins!
Emily C.
Palm Bay, FL
This mask is refreshing but it could be drying if you don’t have the right skin type. It tightens skin but I wouldn’t say it clears your pores. Really a hit or miss. I would not purchase this product again
Carmen G.
It feels really good on the skin. For sure a charcoal mask I’m able to use on my whole face because it is gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It is a effective product I would buy again I would recommend.
Ashley R.
San Jose, CA
I really feel like this mask brightens up my skin and gives me a good deep clean. Sephora has small sample sizes that have a generous amount of product in them. My face looks clear and bright the next day!
Justine R.
San Francisco
It's a good mask but not my go to! I use it probably once or twice a month, but I prefer sheet make. I have not noticed it clearing any breakouts but it is fun to use once in awhile. I probably would probably not recommend this to a friend.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.