BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Dani F.
Really fantastic mask. Comparable to GLAMGLOW super mud, as it speeds up the process of your problem area. I like how it's offered in different sizes, making it easy to try before you buy. Would recommend!
Lark H.
This mask is great but not my favorite. The texture is thick, smell is strong and fragrant and the coolness on my skin feels great. The next day I break out but after my break out my skin is amazing. Its a reasonably priced item its size.
Maria S.
San Diego , CA
I love this product! I've repurchased it and I usually don't like things enough to repurchase. It's a great product nice consistency, leaves my skin feeling tight and clean. Great for blackheads and pores.
Amanda W.
S San Fran, CA
One of my favorite masks! This does the job in Laing your fave feel really clean and refreshed. Every time I have a breakout or feel my skin getting congested I like to use this mask as a skin pick me up.
Laura L.
I use this mask about once a week or when i can feel a breakout coming. It pulls everything to the surface and isnt drying. This product aslo doesnt feel too tight or itching when drying. It goes on really smooth and it a breeze to remove.
Gloria C.
This is the best mask I have ever used. I love the way my skin feels after! It removes dead skin and clears your pores. It is kind of pricey but I have purchased it twice already so yeah I would buy again.
Laura H.
This is so great! I have become a fan since I last used it. It's a nice face mask. That cleans out all impurities and is gentle. It surpassed my expectations! You must try it out. Btw all lasts along time
Lexi A.
Titusville, NJ
A great mask to clear your pores. My skin is overall good and I almost never get breakouts. However, my skin does act up from time to time and this is when I use it. I don't have sensitive skin, so this has worked well for me!
Kristen M.
Herndon, VA
Great overall charcoal mask. I don't use it every day but I have oily skin with occasional breakouts. When my skin is getting out of control, I use this mask and it cleans my pores out really effectively.
Alexandra E.
San Antonio, TX
This is honestly the best face mask I have ever used . This thing literally works over night and clears up your pores so much. Definitely worth the money and you will not be dissolved at all what so ever !
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.