BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Alyssa S.
Alpharetta
This is the BEST charcoal mask I’ve found and I use it once a week to clear my pores and exfoliate dead skin. This brings all my blackheads to the surface and leaves my skin feeling fresh without overdrying.
Gen W.
I use this about twice a month when my skin feels extremely congested. It works very well for sucking out the gunk and excess oil from my skin! I'd definitely repurchase this due to its affordable price tag.
Alice C.
Cerritos, CA
I love using this mask! I have a lot of blackheads on my nose and after using this mask, I can tell that it helps get rid of them. I found this mask at my local Sephora and it was cheaper than I expected! I recommend this to all of my friends now and they all love it.
Nicole D.
Oceanside, CA
Decreased pore size dramatically. A little tingly but not too harsh. Price is very reasonable in comparison to other high end facial masks, especially a charcoal mask. Origins is my favorite skin care brand!
Karli B.
Wheeling , IL
Overall this mask was good. It felt good on my skin and didn't leave it too dry. I felt like it left my skin softer and in better shape than before but it didn't wow me when compared to other clearing masks.
Gabby H.
Tampa, FL
I like this mask a lot. It is comfortable to where and it feels like it is doing its job. After taking it off, I can see a noticeable difference in pore size on my face. I typically use this once a week or if I see my pores are really larger!
Tamika G.
Monroe, NY
When I use this mask on a regular basis it really clear up the blackhead. My face appear to bee bright and even toned. I am in love with this mask and try to keep it a part of my ritual at least once a week.
Nic M.
This mask is a tacky mess. Has to be washed off. Didn't help with acne anywhere. The freeman mint julep mask is more effective at a 1/4 the cost, so I find this product to be overpriced. Would not recommend.
Samantha J.
Alameda, CA
This face mask is a must have!! I use this once a week after I exfoliate and it leaves my skin feeling clean and bright for days! I have received many compliments on my skin the day after using this product.
Angela T.
Long Is City, NY
I love how this cleans my pores! I usually apply this mask on my nose and wash it off 15 minutes later. It gets all the gunk and leaves my face feeling clean and soft. You do have to use a decent amount to cover the desired area, but too much product will take a longer time to be dry.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.