BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Jess G.
Really cleaned out my pores. I have large oily pores around my nose, and it was effective at absorbing the oil and minimizing the pores. I would say it was gentle. I have only recently begun using it.
Kristin T.
Durham
I like how charcoal masks make my skin feel after use. It’s easy to know when to wipe and rinse off because the mask hardens. Removal of the mask is a little tricky - I feel like I am finding flakes of charcoal for a couple of days after use.
Ana O.
Half moon bay , CA
I got the travel size when everyone was raving about it and I think it does pretty much the same thing as the glamglow supermud. It wasn't as harsh so I liked this one better. I would purchase the full size.
savannah b.
Coarsegold, CA
I love this mask! It smells so amazing and it dries to the ultra smooth texture. Its vrry soothing to the skin. While i dont feel it pulls the blackheads out it does bring them to the surface for very easy extracting.
Ivana D.
I use this primarily on, and the perimeter, of my nose to help reduce the appearance of my pores. I buy this mask at Sephora and I absolutely love it. I will continue recommending this product to my clients!
Callahan B.
I bought this product at Macy's after my roommate recommended it to me. It left my skin feeling so smooth! I definitely noticed a difference right away! Everyone that I know that's tried it including myself has nothing but good things to say.
Susan M.
Albuquerque , NM
Oh I'm not sure how much to say about this. I've only used it a few times and it's ok and about on par with other charcoal masks/cleansers. Don't love it or hate it, not sure I'd purchase it again just yet.
Mary N.
Denver , CO
I think this is a really good mask for clearing up clogged pores. Whenever my nose gets really bad black heads, I use this mask and it usually leaves my nose feeling brand new instead of all bumpy and icky.
Kennedy J.
Des Moines
I purchase different origins mask only because I am a Sephora play member & get 50 free points every month if I purchase something. The one time use masks are only 4$ but they're nothing special at all. I almost feel as though many masks are similar to each other just different colors
Nicole M.
Mckinney, TX
This product is amazing! I have been using it for years now and would never stop! It's great for all skin types. It really gets a deep clean in your pores and leaves you feeling very refreshed and energized!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.