BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Shatara J.
Durham, NC
Great product I really liked the results. The product was true to the promise given. The packaging was very nice and clean. I have sensitive skin and the product was very gentle. I would buy this product again.
Amber R.
Such a good mask! This isn’t a real thick consistency either unlike some of the other masks making you feel dirty or hard to clean off. Once I rinsed it off, my face felt extremely clean and pore-less! Must try!
Laurin m.
Royse City, TX
I love the way this face mask feels on the skin and dries. It has a cooling feeling when first applied. It makes my skin soft although I still notice blackheads after. I think it does the job for the most part.
Gemma G.
South Elgin, IL
This is so nice on the skin! For one it cools your face down and it's so fun to put on. I saw that it helped just with my oiliness. I used it about every 3-4 days and I still use it, works great very refreshing
Blanca R.
arvin, CA
My husband uses this product . He doesn't use it much but no because it's not good it just that he always forgets ! Men ! But I think it works pretty well see difference in him. Love he packaging. Great product.
Juliana A.
This product is the best black head product I have used. I bought this at my local mall. I am a first time user and I enjoy the product. This product was definitely gentle. There is no room for any improvement.
Meagan W.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this twice a week when I shower, and I have noticed a big difference in how my face feels and looks while using it. It's convenient to use while showering, and I am a fan! It's also really well packaged.
Valeria S.
Burke
Review for: Other more...
It made my skin feel nice and fresh after I washed it off, but I didn’t see any real improvements with my pore size. I feel like it would’ve worked better if it was a peel off mask instead of a wash off mask.
B. M.
I use this all over once a week, and as a spot treatment whenever needed. It’s good! It does the job. I don’t think it’s cleared out my black heads or anything, but it helps keep the big topical pimples away.
Julia M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
this mask is awesome, especially for normal to oily skin. if you have a lot of pore build up this product will definitely benefit you. its tightening & dries pretty fast. my face always feels really smooth and clean after i take it off.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.