BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Alexis M.
CHICAGO, IL
My favorite charcoal mask! tried it recently when my skin was acting up. used as a mask and a spot treatment for a pimple. literally dried the pimple out and made the size go down! cleared up my pores as well!
Valeria S.
Burke
Review for: Other more...
It made my skin feel nice and fresh after I washed it off, but I didn’t see any real improvements with my pore size. I feel like it would’ve worked better if it was a peel off mask instead of a wash off mask.
Tatiana W.
San Francisco
Jeffree Star raged about this product so I had to try it. Wow! So clarifying and makes me skin feel brand new! So worth it and it's a good price for a lot of product. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Julia M.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
this mask is awesome, especially for normal to oily skin. if you have a lot of pore build up this product will definitely benefit you. its tightening & dries pretty fast. my face always feels really smooth and clean after i take it off.
Lesly Nicole L.
North Hollywood
OMG. I don't even know where to start. It's my first time using Origins and I saw it at Sephora and was being told it's amazing. I tried it the first time and my skin felt amazing afterwards. This is definitely a holy grail mask. I love this product and will definitely be purchasing more.
Vanessa T.
Flushing, NY
I got this mask as a birthday gift and I love the texture of this clay mask! I usually use a lot of different clay masks and this one is one of my favorites, It makes my skin feel clean but I still do get acne
Abigail B.
SEATTLE, WA
This stuff is an incredible purchase if you're looking to improve the overall look of your skin! It's easy to use and the mess is minimal. However, I have extremely dry skin and it didn't do anything to improve it, but I still love the product!
Katherine C.
Yonkers, NY
Great mask, leaves your skin feeling really clean. I used this one time and love it. Very gentle yet very effective on the skin. Love that you can squeeze product out instead of sticking your fingers in a jar.
Lauren E.
Cleveland, OH
Leaves skin silky smooth and evens my complexion. It's great for a twice a week deep-clean mask. It's tempting to wash off early as it dries and tightens but resist until it's entirely dry! I've had the same tube for 8 months so well worth the price tag.
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
Love this mask! Leaves my pores, which I feel are gigantic, feeling very clean and tight. I use about once a week md that seems to keep my skin from getting too many blackheads because the dirt has been removed.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.