BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Hannah O.
Appleton, WI
I really loved this product. I would use it when I would notice texture or have breakouts and I saw a lot of improvements in my skin after using it. It is a little drying but nothing a great moisturizer can't fix.
ele E.
It's a decent mask for combination skin. It controls oils without over drying the rest of the face, but it's not something I would reach for constantly. It made a small difference when it came down to my pores, from the constant application every other day, but a week of not using it and the pores go back to their usual size. I get better results from diy charcoal clay mask. Only pro is that it's gentle and smooths the skin after use
Jacobett✨💕 R.
Albuquerque
This was a pretty strong mask and I’m usually used to charcoal masks. It peaks off at least the one I tried and it pull the little hairs so that wasn’t all that fun but it did clean out my pores so if those are things you can deal with give it a try!
trinity L.
New York
Wonderful for clearing blackheads. I only use it on problem areas because using it unnecessarily will dry out your skin. Be careful if your skin is sensitive and don’t leave it on for too long! Would buy again!!
Chelsey P.
san pedro, ca
This product was good but not the best. The packaging was very professional and clean! I bought this on amazon and got an awesome deal! It’s definitely worth a try because it’s gentle and I would recommend it to someone that has more of normal skin.
Jocelyn M.
Whittier, CA
Love this mask!! I usually use this when i feel that my skin looks a little dull. This mask helps my skin feel refreshed and clear. After i rinse it off i usually follow it with my night cream from origins.
Maryah H.
chadron
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this mask so much. I love all of origins products. This mask immediately removed redness for me and targeted my acne prone areas immediately. I recommend this for quick fast intervention when you want your skin to feel refreshed and renewed.
Karla R.
Washington, DC
Nice charcoal mask! If you want to pamper yourself or clear pores, then this is a good product to have. I like how it feels my skin feeling soft and over time, I have noticed pores getting smaller. It's a good product to try out if you are looking for a high-end product that minimizes pores Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Tabitha A.
Santa Monica, CA
My favourite charcoal mask! Great feel and my skin looks amazing after! I’ve used quite a few other brands and always come back to this one. Would highly recommend if you are looking for a certain type of mask.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
I received this charcoal mask in one of my allure beauty boxes and finally decided to try it out. I absolutely loved it! The bottle has enough for another use it in too which made me so happy! But it didn’t burn my skin like most charcoal masks do, due to the fact that I have very sensitive skin. This left my skin feeling wonderful. Can’t stay it cleared my pores but it definitely gave my face the great cleaning it needed!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.