BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Kylie F.
Denver, CO
Absolutely loved testing out this mask. It was the first thing I tried in my complimentary box. This product exceeded my expectations and refined my pores. I found it very effective and would buy it at full size.
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
I'm an Origins junkie and this is one of my fav masks from them! The charcoal really gets deep into the pores and cleans out all of the dirt and debris pore clogging junk. And for only $26 dollars, you can't beat it!
Amber R.
Such a good mask! This isn’t a real thick consistency either unlike some of the other masks making you feel dirty or hard to clean off. Once I rinsed it off, my face felt extremely clean and pore-less! Must try!
Ashley C.
Cool Ridge, WV
I love this product, it definitely purges pores and gives the skin a nice fresh feel. I use this once a month or more as needed. I'm a bit sensitive to charcoal but this one is nice and doesnt burn as others have
Paulette N.
Charlotte, NC
I got this product as a sample I love the way the products feels on my face as it hardens when you wipe it off or wash it off your face feels immaculately soft and very pleasant after the pores even feel smaller
Gemma G.
South Elgin, IL
This is so nice on the skin! For one it cools your face down and it's so fun to put on. I saw that it helped just with my oiliness. I used it about every 3-4 days and I still use it, works great very refreshing
Faith👑 H.
League City, TX
This mask is okay. Others have claimed that it has helped remove blackheads and such, but for me, this mask couldn't even help with my sebaceous filaments! Application is smooth and satisfying, and my skin does feel smoother after I rinse it off, but that's pretty much it.
Natalie P.
I like this product. I saw a difference after a few uses. The only problem is my skin is a little iffy and this sometimes would dry it out. Overall this product is nice and it did the job. I would buy it again.
Amanda S.
Brooklyn, NY
Really good charcoal mask, takes a while to dry but the results are worth it. I have very oily skin and it fixes it up usually. Also good for spot treatment if you’re in a rush or not in the mood for a full mask
Juliana A.
This product is the best black head product I have used. I bought this at my local mall. I am a first time user and I enjoy the product. This product was definitely gentle. There is no room for any improvement.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.