BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Imani F.
Crestwood, IL
Review for: Tm more...
I've used this product twice, and the only differences I saw was that my skin appeared lighter and fresh. I could see a vein in my face which I normally cannot see. Other than that the skin was soft which isn't unusual for me. I didn't see any improvement in pore size or anything like that. I have normal skin with small pores except for some areas and little baby bumps. So I suppose if your skin wasn't normal it would work well for you. My boyfriend used it at the same time as I did and he liked it a lot. I saw a lot of improvements in his face from one use ranging from smaller pores, softer skin, and redness reduction. So the product works but it works better for others. Perhaps if I use it for an extended period of time I would be more 'wowed'.
Ashley M.
Boston
I really wanted to love this product but didn't feel like it did much for me in comparison to the glamglow charcoal mask I've used. The only bonus that this one has over most clarifying masks is it doesn't leave my skin with the same dry feeling
K L.
This one is great if you want to cleanse your pores and strip out sebum. I'm on the drier side so tend to look for more moisturizing masks. This one is a classic though and photographs in a scary but fun way.
Alex H.
Staten Island, NY
Very good mask. I have not really noticed blackheads coming out, but my skin does look a lot smoother, healthier and I have less break-outs. After I use this mask my skin looks like I just received a facial. I will definitely purchase this again.
Anjuli R.
Bronx, NY
I got this as a Sephora point perk. I used it a few times and was happy that it worked, but it didn't live up to my expectations. It cleared up my blemishes that I had but only after I used it more than once.
Buddy B.
Sutter
This mask is one of my favorites for detoxing and clearing your pores. The tightening sensation makes my skin feel so good and vibrant. When I use this my skin is always very soft afterwards, it's a must try.
Lyanne L.
I have a hard time enjoying charcoal masks because they tend to be too harsh for my skin, but this one is great. You also feel it going in there and really getting a deep clean. I would totally recommend this.
Katie C.
This charcoal mask is wonderful! It dries quickly and makes your skin feel tight and smooth after rinsing it off. Definitely worth the price to use once a week. I am happy with how it makes my skin feel.
Yaminah G.
Des Moines, IA
I have used this mask once and by first impressions loved it. Seems my skin has been more sensitive than usual and this did not irritate it. I will definitely keep using it and hope for good continued results.
Crissy S.
Fort Myers
This mask continually tightens my skin and makes my pores invisible for several days. I give it 4 stars only because I felt like it stopped working after several years. It’s pricier than drugstore brands, but cheaper than many most other brands.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.