BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Kathy V.
Monterey Park, CA
This charcoal mask is one of the most effective ones I've ever tried! I got it as part of a 3-mask set at Sephora and this was my favorite by far. My skin felt clean, smooth and matte afterward without being dry.
Kaiti M.
Commerce Twp, MI
This mask is one of my favorites and I’ve been using it for years! Super easy to put on and you know when it’s done because your face is dry and stiff. There no guessing! It leaves your face feeling clean and tight!
Jennifer D.
Douglaston
I can’t leave without these two items. The cleanser keeps my face squeaky clean without drying my face. The charcoal mask is so good for deep cleansing. I regularly use it twice a week. Does wonders to the skin!
Sylvia B.
Bismarck, MO
I didn't find much remarkable about this product. It wasn't unpleasant, but I don't feel as if the formula did much for my skin at all. I received a sample of from my Sephora order and thought it would be worth giving a shot, but I'm just not too impressed. Of course, I have dry skin and little acne, so this just may not be the product for me.
Amanda S.
Brooklyn, NY
Really good charcoal mask, takes a while to dry but the results are worth it. I have very oily skin and it fixes it up usually. Also good for spot treatment if you’re in a rush or not in the mood for a full mask
Lauren J.
Athens, GA
Absolutely love this product! I feel like it is so detoxifying and cleans out all my pores and makes my skin tight and clear after use! I will definitely repurchase in the future! I feel like it is a great value!
Alisha M.
Murfreesboro, TN
This mask leaves my skin feeling brand new: it is extremely effective. I wish the packaging were a little nicer, however that doesn’t impact what’s in the bottle. It’s totally worth a try, I would buy this again.
Jennifer L.
Tucson, AZ
Great product! I can really feel it working when it’s drying on my face. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean after! I would definitely recommend this mask for anyone that’s looking for a deep cleaning mask
Madison S.
Mesa, AZ
Love this! I usually put it on my T-Zone and it reduces my pores but also cleans them out well. Even when I have a blemish ill put this on, paint my nails, rinse it off and I see a good difference the next day!
JJ L.
Meh - it was so hyped so I bought it (despite the price tag) but I didn’t see much of a difference although I’ve been using it for close to half a year now. I will admit, though, that it’s lasted quite some time.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.