BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Blanca R.
Arvin, CA
My husband uses this product . He doesn't use it much but no because it's not good it just that he always forgets ! Men ! But I think it works pretty well see difference in him. Love he packaging. Great product.
Kaiti M.
Commerce Twp, MI
Review for: Clear more...
This mask is one of my favorites and I’ve been using it for years! Super easy to put on and you know when it’s done because your face is dry and stiff. There no guessing! It leaves your face feeling clean and tight!
Lauren J.
Athens, GA
Absolutely love this product! I feel like it is so detoxifying and cleans out all my pores and makes my skin tight and clear after use! I will definitely repurchase in the future! I feel like it is a great value!
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
I'm an Origins junkie and this is one of my fav masks from them! The charcoal really gets deep into the pores and cleans out all of the dirt and debris pore clogging junk. And for only $26 dollars, you can't beat it!
Sylvia B.
Bismarck, MO
I didn't find much remarkable about this product. It wasn't unpleasant, but I don't feel as if the formula did much for my skin at all. I received a sample of from my Sephora order and thought it would be worth giving a shot, but I'm just not too impressed. Of course, I have dry skin and little acne, so this just may not be the product for me.
Natalie P.
I like this product. I saw a difference after a few uses. The only problem is my skin is a little iffy and this sometimes would dry it out. Overall this product is nice and it did the job. I would buy it again.
Jasmine C.
I love absolutely LOVE this mask for my t zone area. Im someone who suffers with extremely oily skin, and have a tendency of developing blackheads and quite and amount of excess sebum in my nose and using this has become a holy grail. I use it twice a week and have seen over the past few months such an improvement in my skin thanks to this
Amber R.
Such a good mask! This isn’t a real thick consistency either unlike some of the other masks making you feel dirty or hard to clean off. Once I rinsed it off, my face felt extremely clean and pore-less! Must try!
Shatara J.
Durham, NC
Great product I really liked the results. The product was true to the promise given. The packaging was very nice and clean. I have sensitive skin and the product was very gentle. I would buy this product again.
Elaine C.
Brooklyn, NY
I keep coming back to this mask time and time again. It does such a great job of clearing up my congested skin without leaving it feel as if all the moisture was stripped away. I always use this when blemishes pop up during that time of the month. My skin always looks less irritated the morning after. Plus, my boyfriend loves this mask as well!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.