BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Samantha M.
Royal Oak, MI
I LOVE this mask. The consistency and scent is just so natural and clean feeling, which is great since I always try to avoid harsh chemicals. Because of the lack of chemicals, it's gentle on skin and just makes you feel like you're doing good for your skin. I love Origins!
Katie M.
it was just okay nothing really special about it saw no difference. I tried it a couple of times and it felt like ant other mask . But it depends on person becaus wmy friend tried it and he loved it for his dry skin.
Stephanie L.
This product always leaves my face feeling very clean and soft. I can be a little drying but all in all it does a good job. The price tag is a little steep as it is with most of this brands products, but they are all high-quality.
Taylor B.
Ventura, CA
Love this! I usually receive it every year for either my birthday or Christmas. It's gentle, long lasting, and smells extremely fresh! It's very good value, and will continue to buy this product over and over again.
Eliana L.
Palos Hills, IL
Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores leaves your skin so soft afterwards! Really cleanses your pores. I love this. Twice a week is enough for me. Meet me expectations. This really good and it lasts for a long time.
Caitlyn M.
Spring Hill, FL
Such a good dupe for the GlamGlow Supermud mask. I only used a sample size of this but that was until my sensitive skin started getting irritated :( overall, it performed well, just irritated my skin a little bit.
Leah A.
Review for: 0.5 oz more...
GREAT MASK. I use this one pretty regularly and feel as though it actually detoxes my pores and improves my skin slightly after just one use. It’s REALLY thick and is difficult to get off but is so worth the mess.
Carolyn F.
Cartersville , GA
Works well, non irritating, and comes off easily. It's always good to use a charcoal mask everynow and then to help clean up and tighten the pores. I like to either take a shower or steam my face to open the pore prior to using this.
Karyn K.
Elmhurst, IL
I've tried lots of charcoal products and this is my favorite. I use it just when I feel like it's needed and it always clears my pores right up, especially on my nose. Make sure to steam up your face first though so the product can do it's job better.
Skyla S.
I first received this mask as a sample from Sephora, but had to re-purchase after running out. I love this product and use it weekly! It doesn’t deliver dramatic results, however it’s great for keeping acne at bay.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.