BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Priscilla R.
Cathedral Cty, CA
The smell is very earthy but it dose miracles with pores! I have bought it before and definitely works its magic ! My expectations were very efficient and amazing ! Definitely buying again since it's almost gone !
Katie C.
This was a nice charcoal face mask. I can't say that I see a major difference with clearing up acne when I use masks, but this one did help a little. Your typical black mask that dries up and you can rinse it off.
Zakeeva R.
Bronx, NY
This mask works wonders. I don't use it all the time but when I do I see a clear difference. Definitely met my expectations. Super effective. And the price point is in the middle. I would definitely purchase again.
Loren M.
Great! It works really well. It gets all the nastiness out of your skin. I think I'm actually going to go pick another one up today. The price is great for the amount that you get in the tube.
Sky S.
New Braunfels, TX
This is the best charcoal mask that I've ever tried. It strips the impurities from my skin without causing it to freak out. It is so awesome that I got my boyfriend into using it and he has recommended it to others as well. Definitely worth the hype!
Kelsey C.
This mask is really hyped so I had high hopes, but sadly, it didn’t live up to expectations. It is super drying on the face and I didn’t really notice smaller pores or less sebum/blackheads, which is disappointing.
Sherry W.
Pasadena, CA
Great product for clearing the skin and deep cleaning into pores. The texture feels cooling on the skin when you first apply in. It does take a bit of work to rinse off but then skin is left squeaky clean. Price is reasonable as well for the amount of product that you get.
JJ L.
New york, NY
Meh - it was so hyped so I bought it (despite the price tag) but I didn’t see much of a difference although I’ve been using it for close to half a year now. I will admit, though, that it’s lasted quite some time.
Laurin m.
Royse City, TX
I love the way this face mask feels on the skin and dries. It has a cooling feeling when first applied. It makes my skin soft although I still notice blackheads after. I think it does the job for the most part.
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
I'm an Origins junkie and this is one of my fav masks from them! The charcoal really gets deep into the pores and cleans out all of the dirt and debris pore clogging junk. And for only $26 dollars, you can't beat it!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.