BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Maria F.
I just started to use it about a month now. Although it does leave my skin feeling nice and soft, I haven't noticed much of a difference on me skin. I guess I'll have to continue using it to give you a better idea.
Priscilla R.
Cathedral Cty, CA
The smell is very earthy but it dose miracles with pores! I have bought it before and definitely works its magic ! My expectations were very efficient and amazing ! Definitely buying again since it's almost gone !
Skyla S.
I first received this mask as a sample from Sephora, but had to re-purchase after running out. I love this product and use it weekly! It doesn’t deliver dramatic results, however it’s great for keeping acne at bay.
Denise P.
OMG! This is a new holy grail for me!!! I cannot wait to buy the full size, I have only used it once and I already saw a difference. Automatically after rinsing it off my face felt so refreshed and looked so even.
Cristal P.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this mask for my nose and any pores that I have around my face . I ordered a while ago and again I got the small size if you ever feel that you need a deep pore cleansing mask I would recommend this as well.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I bought this mask because I like the origins face wash. It's one of the only ones that doesn't break my skin out. Unfortunately, this mask broke my face out bad after just one use. I ended up giving it to my cousin.
Carly O.
Lakeland
Received cheap from Sephora. Not a bad mask, didn’t see any crazy results. Wouldn’t purchase again but I️ have used it more than once. Wouldn’t pay full price. Didn’t necessarily improve my skin in regards to acne.
John B.
Oceanside, CA
This is an amazing mask! It is their top selling mask, and this is very effective! It exceeded my expectations, and left my skin soft after I washed it off. I got mine from Nordstrom. I personally think that they did an amazing job with this product!
Erin K.
Washington, DC
I have always had problems with my skin. It's extremely sensitive and also get very oily because I have always been an athlete. Usually masks dry out my skin making it worse but not this. I love it so much and definitely helps improve my acne problems
Sandra W.
Chicago , IL
I'm always on the search for a great charcoal mask and this one passed the test. It definitely minimizes the appearance of pores and although most charcoal mask can be drying, with this one I suggest following up with a moisturizer afterwards. Other than that it's an awesome mask! Love it!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.