BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Hanna A.
Columbus, OH
This is one of my favorite face masks to use throughout the week to tighten and brighten my skin. It always makes my face feel healthy and clear afterwords. I normally purchase this product at Sephora. It is a little pricey, so I only splurge occasionally!
Ashley H.
Austin, TX
I recently tries this product and I am in LOVE with the results. It's created a clear complexion in my skin and my pores are visibly smaller! It's a must must try!
Shelby A.
Westerville, OH
I did this mask twice in one week. Maybe that’s not really enough time to see very good improvement so maybe I’ll give it another try some day. It has a nice consistency that’s easy to spread. Works best with a silicone spatula spreader of some sort. Ulta sells some small ones that fit into jars. It’s easy to dispense out of the tube. You don’t need a ton. I didn’t see much improvement in my pores. They didn’t seem any smaller or cleared out.
Ingrid D.
San Antonio, TX
This product always clears up my face when I breakout or have excessive blackheads. Great feeling and gentle on my sensitive face. Helps control my oily t-zone. This has lasted me a long time! I would highly recommend!
Athena B.
Henderson
Love love love! Shrinks pores instantly & leaves with a clean feeling. very effective in cleaning the skin/pores. Purchased at sephora at a local mall. Def met expectations & i will be purchasing again when i run out!
Jessica P.
PORTLAND
I bought this at Sephora and was excited to try it. Definitely made my skin feel cleaner and didn't break me out. I enjoyed getting to pamper myself with it. Since it was only a single use I didn't get to try out long term effects but I just bought a larger size and I'm looking forward to once weekly treatments
Victoria R.
San Jose
I use this mask maybe 3 times a month & truly dont know if it even works.... it is a little drying I must admit but I feel as it really cleans my skin! Will continue to use but maybe something else will work better...
Monique R.
Clovis, CA
I love this product. It's one of my favorite masks to use. My skin feels baby soft after I use this mask. I have super sensitive skin and I had zero negative reaction to it, which is a huge deal for me. I would purchase this product again and recommend it.
Mariah S.
Love this! It’s one of my favorites. After I use it my skin feels so clean and refreshed and my pores feel smaller. One thing is it’s a bit drying so I always need to make sure to moisturize after. Definitely worth it!
Brunela V.
Absolutely love this product!!!!! It drys super fast when applied to skin and doesn't have a smell that u won't like also it does help out clear up ur skin. I have been using this product for a year now and have seen amazing results totally worth the price.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.