BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Brooke R.
Arlington, VA
I really liked this product! A little bit goes a long way, and it feels super refreshing while on my skin, as well as after it's washed off. My skin feels very clean afterwards and I would highly recommend trying it!
Monica L.
Waco, TX
This is a great product for troubled skin but can get a little messy during use. But the packaging is very light and practical. I've been using this product for a few years now and have gone through at least 2 tubes!
Taylor B.
Ventura, CA
Love this! I usually receive it every year for either my birthday or Christmas. It's gentle, long lasting, and smells extremely fresh! It's very good value, and will continue to buy this product over and over again.
Melanie L.
Santa Monica, CA
I used this for a week before giving up and returning it. It made my skin feel very dry, uncomfortably dry, after every use. And my acne flared up horribly during. It got much better the second I stopped using t, so it was definitely the cause.
Ellie B.
Madison
I really enjoyed those product when I had it in my collection. It’s fairly gentle on your skin and not too expensive. I loved using this before a pore strip because it helped bring everything to the surface. I would definitely recommend picking this up!
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
I picked this up at ulta at the register and I'm so glad I did. I have noticed improvements in the clearness of my skin. It's gentle and doesn't dry my skin out like a lot of other clearing products. Will repurchase.
Eliana L.
Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores leaves your skin so soft afterwards! Really cleanses your pores. I love this. Twice a week is enough for me. Meet me expectations. This really good and it lasts for a long time.
Cynthia V.
Rancho Cucamonga
This product really fights the deep breakouts in your skin. It is absolutely gentle on the skin it’s great for sensitive skin. The packaging is simple but great. I bought the product at Ulta. I would definitely buy this product again it’s very worth it!
This is a game changer for anyone with deep pores such as a black heads and or problematic acne. I have dry skin and this doesn’t dry it out one bit! Even though.. it’s a high end skin care item.. worth every penny! I will definitely be purchasing again!
Kiersten R.
My absolute favorite mask to pull out all the dirt and and build up in my pores! I use it 1-2 times a week and it diminishes the breakouts. This product seems to be effective fairly quickly. I recommend this highly! Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.