BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Maria M.
Planada
First time I tried this mask, I loved it. A girl had told me it was great for breakouts. Told me a little goes a long way, after using it I could see my breakout smaller. I've purchased this again because it's that good.
Jennifer M.
San Diego, CA
I have been using this product for over five years. I love doing masks/facials at home. I average at least one mask a week. I also love trying new mask products but this is in my top 3. I always have a tube in my vanity.
Jasmine S.
Los Angeles, CA
It's an okay cleansing mask. The good thing about it is it does not make your face extremely dry like some other cleansing mask. However, it's very watery and flows on your face. And it does not clean your face as completely as some other cleansing masks.
Jettie S.
Ironton, OH
I really enjoyed this charcoal mask. It left my face feeling clean, my poors looked more minimized. It didn't have a harsh smell. It definitely met my expectations, and I definitely recommend!
Leslie E.
This is the first mask I feel in love with, and still a favorite, for good reason! Charcoal is the best natural ingredient for drawing out impurities, and when you draw them out, your pores shrink! The science of nature 💖
Isabel V.
The packaging makes this very easy to use and less messy. The texture of the product makes it easy to apply on your face and wash off. My face feels smoother after I was it off. The price makes me hesitant to buy again.
Abbie N.
I didn't see any noticeable differences after using this one or twice a week for a month. Maybe it's too gentle for my skin but I do have quite a bit of black heads on my nose. I felt like I have other masks that work better and would spend my money elsewhere.
Marissa K.
Castle Rock, CO
I was given a sample of this charcoal mask by influenster. I have used plenty of face masks before, and this mask was pretty nice. It made my skin radiant after using this! I would recommend to anyone needing a new mask.
Faith A.
This mask is great if you have oily skin with large pores. I can tell a noticeable difference in my skin after using this mask. But be warned, the charcoal in the mask can draw out impurities hiding underneath the skin.
Ari D.
Buffalo, NY
I love this!!! I feel like it not only purifies my skin, but it unclogs and clears all of my pores, along with get rid of the extra dirt that needed to be removed from my skin. I think this is my favorite origins product.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.