BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Jessica P.
PORTLAND
Review for: Clear more...
I bought this at Sephora and was excited to try it. Definitely made my skin feel cleaner and didn't break me out. I enjoyed getting to pamper myself with it. Since it was only a single use I didn't get to try out long term effects but I just bought a larger size and I'm looking forward to once weekly treatments
Marleny Q.
This had to be one of my favorite masks. I've used this since I was 17 and it works! I have visible pores and every time I use it, this helps to clear them out. I've recommended this to several of my friends and they really like it.
Brunela V.
Absolutely love this product!!!!! It drys super fast when applied to skin and doesn't have a smell that u won't like also it does help out clear up ur skin. I have been using this product for a year now and have seen amazing results totally worth the price.
Adrienne R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this charcoal mask, it definitely made my skin silky and smooth after each use. I got this along with others in my voxbox and am amazed I've never purchased from origins before.. it's definitely worth the price.
Monique R.
Clovis, CA
I love this product. It's one of my favorite masks to use. My skin feels baby soft after I use this mask. I have super sensitive skin and I had zero negative reaction to it, which is a huge deal for me. I would purchase this product again and recommend it.
Tiffany D.
wadesboro, NC
I really love this product I feel like it leaves my skin very smooth and clear it also keeps my skin radiant and looking healthy I love this product so much it's definitely one of my favorite facial products that I will continue to purchase when I run out
Ingrid D.
San antonio, TX
This product always clears up my face when I breakout or have excessive blackheads. Great feeling and gentle on my sensitive face. Helps control my oily t-zone. This has lasted me a long time! I would highly recommend!
Kailey W.
Austin, TX
I love this product! I was given it for free in the latest voxbox and I'm in love! I have combo skin and it didn't seem to dry me out but it helped with my hormonal acne. I have never used this product before and now I'm hooked! I highly recommend it to anyone with problematic skin or any sort of breakouts!
Jeannie T.
This mask felt nice on my skin, but it didn’t feel or seem like it did much for me. I️ didn’t think it was worth the price, I’m sure you could find a better drugstore dupe for this face mask. Kind of a disappointment.
Shelby A.
Westerville
I did this mask twice in one week. Maybe that’s not really enough time to see very good improvement so maybe I’ll give it another try some day. It has a nice consistency that’s easy to spread. Works best with a silicone spatula spreader of some sort. Ulta sells some small ones that fit into jars. It’s easy to dispense out of the tube. You don’t need a ton. I didn’t see much improvement in my pores. They didn’t seem any smaller or cleared out.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.