BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Shannon R.
Niagara falls, NY
Love this product! Origins is one of the few products I can depend on to keep my face looking healthy and clean. I actually got my first origins product from one of my monthly ipsy bags and have been obsessed ever since.
Rebecca T.
Moyock, NC
I’m allllll about a good charcoal mask! This Origins mask does not disappoint. I used the mask after washing my face and it left my skin feeling SO clean! The product came packaged nicely and I would recommend to anyone!
Shereé V.
Alameda, CA
This is my favorite charcoal mask. It dries out my acne. The packaging is easy to use. I love it and will buy it again. It can be drying so if you have dry skin don’t buy this. Oily skin people like myself will love it.
Melissa D.
Fort Lee, NJ
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement(R) Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores 4 x 0.34 oz/ 10 mL more...
This is another great charcoal mask. The prices is amazing and it really cleans the pores. I recommend this for everyone. The packaging makes it easy to get out and all of origins is 100% natural which is nice as well.
Helen E.
Denver, CO
Love this mask! After my first use, I immediately noticed that my pores were cleaner and clearer. The charcoal mask isn't really fragrant and application is really easy because it's not super thick or thin, perfect consistency! I use this mask once a week along with other skincare routines and I think the clearness of my pores mostly can be attributed to this product! Would recommend to anyone struggling with acne; severe or not!
t.figs /.
Irwin, PA
This mask help my pores very much! Sometimes charcoal masks make me break out and make my face all red but this one did not. I purchased this item at Ulta and I had a great experience there. I 100% recommend this wonderful product it meet my expectations!
Arlene T.
I like this mask better than the Umbrian clay because it is cheaper . You can see improvement in skin after a few uses . It just drys out the skin a bit. I’ve used it multiple times and definitely recommend to others.
jennarebel R.
Westville, NJ
one of my top favorite charcoal masks. very effective! i liked to use the maximer product with it but it was pulled from the shelves where i shop. instead i use in bath or shower so steam keeps it from drying quicker.
Keiana R.
St Petersburg, FL
My all time favorite mask. It really clears out your pours in a safe way! They are also cruelty free 💕. This mask can be a bit intense for my skin, so I like to use it before bed and use a serum and moisturizer after.
Erika C.
Review for: Other more...
I’m a big fan of charcoal products because my number one skin issue is blackheads. Origin’s charcoal mask is definitely my favorite. It goes on in a really thick, satisfying way, and I like to layer a generous amount on. You’ll need some sort of face cloth to help scrub it off because it sticks, but that makes me feel like when I’m rubbing it off it’s doubling as an exfoliant. My skin is always bright and squeaky clean after.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.