BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Michelle G.
Franklin, TN
I really love this mask! It works really well and leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated. It has a good smell and comes off easily. It's well priced and I would definitely recommend it! I love the way it makes my skin feel!
Amber M.
Saint Cloud
Decent mask. I like that this mask doesn’t dry out your face really bad after like a lot of clay masks tend to do. Helped reduce a breakout a little bit but it was nothing miracle working compared to other charcoal masks.
Irma B.
Fort Detrick, MD
I love his! It makes my face feel amazing!!
It feels super soft, and my complexion improves a lot, it's more evenly! I seriously like it a lot! And  the mask itself doesn't smell bad like most other masks!!
Jeallene G.
Fontana, CA
I love how cool and relaxing this felt on my face I got it inside jcpenny wasn't that pricey feels gentle on my face didn't irritate it and the package is casual but cute and I recommended to others it's like my own spa
Sequan H.
Sullivan, ME
I got a trial size of this and instantly wished I had invested in the full size!  The mask goes on smooth and you only need a small amount to cover most of your face.  After letting it set and I washed it off,my skin felt so soft and hydrated.
Shannon N.
Brick, NJ
this is one of my go to skin care products. it's is an amazingly reasonable price and lasts forever. it's perfect to keep your skin looking fresh and smooth. I love it for when I get surprise pimples that I need flattened over night this is an amazing product!
Kimberly S.
By far my FAVORITE charcoal mask out there! My skin looks so smooth and clear and it really improves my blackhead prone nose and chin. I use the single use pods(I usually get 2-3 uses out of each) and I have 2 tubes of this on hand for when I run out of those.
Chante M.
Brownsville , TX
I love this so much. Helps keep my skin clean and clear. It is also not harsh on the skin. It did not irritate my skin it's very gentle. And it's a good price. Always remember to spend on skincare at least in my opinion
Jettie S.
Ironton, OH
I really enjoyed this charcoal mask. It left my face feeling clean, my poors looked more minimized. It didn't have a harsh smell. It definitely met my expectations, and I definitely recommend!
Maria Esmeralda N.
Chandler, AZ
Very refreshing. Would highly recommend for a relaxing afternoon and cleansing your face always wanted to try a charcoal mask happy I choose to start with this mask. Planning to continue to use this mas for a happy face.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.