BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Saadia I.
Lilburn, GA
This is a relatively inexpensive product that delivers the best bang for your buck. I broke out in what seemed to be an allergic rash, I tried tons of products before this one and had little to no improvement. With this product I saw and immediate improvement in texture and within a day the rash began to dissipate. I have only applied this mask once and my rash is almost gone. I highly recommend this product.
Crystal N.
Lake Charles , LA
I absolutely love this clay mask. When I'm having break outs during my hormonal time I pull this out and use it about twice a week. It really helps to treat and clear the skin of acne and congested pores. The price is absolutely amazing too!
Melissa G.
North Bethesda
I use this mask mostly on my T zone and as a spot treatment, I’m amazed with how well it works and my pores look smaller and my face is clearer. It has a calming scent. Very spa like. This is my favorite mask of all time!
Jeallene G.
Fontana, CA
I love how cool and relaxing this felt on my face I got it inside jcpenny wasn't that pricey feels gentle on my face didn't irritate it and the package is casual but cute and I recommended to others it's like my own spa
Caitlin W.
Works extremely well to tighten pores and clear up acne. I purchased this product at an origins store. Extremely effective, id recommend this to anyone. It's a very gentle mask, doesn't take too much scrubbing to remove. I'd definitely repurchase this!
Shannon N.
Brick, NJ
this is one of my go to skin care products. it's is an amazingly reasonable price and lasts forever. it's perfect to keep your skin looking fresh and smooth. I love it for when I get surprise pimples that I need flattened over night this is an amazing product!
Abbie N.
I didn't see any noticeable differences after using this one or twice a week for a month. Maybe it's too gentle for my skin but I do have quite a bit of black heads on my nose. I felt like I have other masks that work better and would spend my money elsewhere.
Mazie S.
Des Moines, IA
This mask is spotted in so many medicine cabinets for a reason. Whether a spot treatment or a full face mask, the charcoal packs a punch and leaves my super sensitive skin feeling amazing. I would totally purchase again.
Paulina V.
Bronx, NY
I really liked it, left my skin so soft and smooth. It helped to clear my pores. Every time I touched my face I could feel the dark heads coming out of my face. I ran out of this product but I'll definitely buy it again
Jettie S.
Ironton, OH
I really enjoyed this charcoal mask. It left my face feeling clean, my poors looked more minimized. It didn't have a harsh smell. It definitely met my expectations, and I definitely recommend!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.