BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Mary W.
Lakewood, OH
Love this mask! Super clean and natural leaving your skin glowing! I use this mask to cleanse the toxins and oils from my skin. My favorite brand for charcoal masks!
Alex D.
Love this mask! The charcoal in it makes my face feel so smooth and clean! Got it at ulta during a sale so it was a good price to try it out. Well worth the full price though. I love how it hardens then you peel it off lol
Madison S.
Georgetown, KY
Really nice product! I got a sample from sephora after purchasing stuff and used it for a few days and I liked it! I didn't notice a huge change in my skin but I also noticed that it didn't get more oily or more broken out.
Amanda S.
los angeles
I'm obsessed with this! Origins is amazing for any skin problems you might want to take care of. I use the masks and the Ginzing eye cream and it feels like a spa from home! Please go try this! I promise you will thank me!
maria r.
After the use it feels so good in your skin. The first time I got it was in influenster and I was not sure about the product but it's nice and it's not that expensive
Ashlee N.
Henderson
This product has a lot of views about black and white head and Ived used it a couple of time but I usually don't see great results towards this product and hasn't help me with any of my black/white heads recently I would test it first before you buy.
Gloria T.
Northridge, CA
Love this mask! Got to try it from a friend and was obsessed with it ever since. It leaves my skin super soft and fresh looking. I have dry/combo skin and love that it doesn't make my skin overly dry or overly oily. It's great for clearing skin!
Katie H.
I LOVE this charcoal mask! It was exactly what I was looking for and is a great go-to product to use time-to-time to revitalize my skin! It feels great, smells great, and works wonders! Very easy to use and great results!
Jazmin M.
Hager City, WI
Blackhead strips can't compare to how this mask clears out your pores! The formula is a bit harsh for sensitive skin, so patch test it on the face. I have larger pores, and this really cleared them out and helped mask them!
Gabrielle G.
Fayetteville, NC
This is my all time favorite mask for unclogging the blackheads on my nose. It just cleans everything out without being terribly drying for my already dry skin. Price isn’t terrible and can easily be found online or in Sephora.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.