BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
I received a travel size of this product in a Sephora Favorites. For it to be so small it's lasted a good while. The packaging is just the usual. It can be used to spot treat or all over the face. The smell is nice. Origins products have yet to disappoint me.
Madison S.
Georgetown, KY
Really nice product! I got a sample from sephora after purchasing stuff and used it for a few days and I liked it! I didn't notice a huge change in my skin but I also noticed that it didn't get more oily or more broken out.
Alexandria O.
Albuquerque , NM
I love this product, it leaves your face feeling super clean and refreshed. It is a little pricey but it's definitely worth it! I buy mine at Sephora because you get points for it. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Jessica K.
Orlando, FL
This is an okay charcoal mask, but nothing spectacular. I don't think it's worth the price tag.

A much more effective breakout treatment/prevention mask for me is the 10-minute out of trouble mask.

I wouldn't recommend this one, unless you can find it on sale.
Mackenzie M.
Southport , NC
I have super oily skin and large pores. This is gentle enough not to break me out but works well enough to notice a difference. I truly think this is a great charcoal mask and I would recommend this or the Clinique pore refining solutions charcoal mask any day.
J. K.
This is my go to charcoal mask that I have been using for years. I use it once a week and when I don't, I see the difference. I breakout or start getting texture and a buildup in my pores! This stuff is definitely worth the price because you get so many uses out of it compared to the price of getting a facial!
Marianna S.
I love Origins masks. I received a sample of this mask complimentary for review purposes. This is a great mask for clarifying. It leaves my skin clear and fresh. Though I prefer the rose mask because it's better for exfoliating.
Tasneema A.
I love how this mask does not irritate my skin but does a great job at using its ingredients to remove all the gunk and dirt from it. I love how refreshed and clean my skin feels after this mask. I would totally recommend!
Donna C.
Redwood City, CA
I had gotten a sample a while back and never really used it . Until I came across it one day and applied it, my skin felt so soft and smooth . Best thing is it didn't get irritated or red like it usually does with other products. Next Sephora sale in buying this
Amanda B.
Windsor, CT
This charcoal mask helps reduce black heads and really helps clean out your pores. My skin never feels dried out and always feels super clean after using and is not too expensive either! I definitely recommend this mask!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.