BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Mariam B.
San Marcos, CA
I received this as a gift with purchase from the origins store. It’s gentle and non-drying on my dry skin. I usually use it in the shower, so it doesn’t dry down completely and I’m fine with that.
Would recommend to anyone!
Alla K.
Phillipsburg, NJ
I really love its mask. The best charcoal mask ever. I tried other brands and they don't work. They just leave black oil on my face I can't remove. Origins is great, works good on my acne.
maria r.
After the use it feels so good in your skin. The first time I got it was in influenster and I was not sure about the product but it's nice and it's not that expensive
Amanda S.
los angeles
I'm obsessed with this! Origins is amazing for any skin problems you might want to take care of. I use the masks and the Ginzing eye cream and it feels like a spa from home! Please go try this! I promise you will thank me!
Laila D.
Merrillville, IN
Origins has always had my favorite products for my skin, but this time they have outdone themselves. It is extremely effective and my skin is clear than ever. The packaging is so cute, and travel with and take it anywhere.
Madison S.
Georgetown, KY
Really nice product! I got a sample from sephora after purchasing stuff and used it for a few days and I liked it! I didn't notice a huge change in my skin but I also noticed that it didn't get more oily or more broken out.
Jenn L.
Instantly. That’s how fast I can see results when I use this mask. It’s great because one bottle has lasted me so long. The results exceed my expectations! I purchased online for quick delivery. I would definitely buy again
Mary W.
Lakewood, OH
Love this mask! Super clean and natural leaving your skin glowing! I use this mask to cleanse the toxins and oils from my skin. My favorite brand for charcoal masks!
Marina M.
Los Angeles, CA
LOVE THIS STUFF. So relaxing to put on and the smell makes you feel like you're at a spa. My skin feels amazing after I use it and if I moisturize right away, it's the best combo. Wish it could do more for my breakouts but I can't expect it to be perfect. Would definitely recommend for cleaning out your pores!
Dade C.
Review for: Tm more...
This pulls everything out of your pores and leaves your skin super soft! I use it on zits and leave overnight (smell area) by morning it had pulled everything to the surface. it tingles a bit, which is normal. it keeps my skin clear and free of breakouts & blemishes.nourishes and hydrates! it tightens, which may be why the pores seem invisible. I can't get enough of this stuff. I use 1-2 time a week depending on how often I wear makeup. this provides a deep pore cleaning that you will feel immediately after rinsing away---also while it sets.
if applying all over no more than 15min. I tested a small area worth the pimples snd zits to see what would happen and it was very effective. my skin is tighter, brighter and feels nicer :) this is a keeper!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.