BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Talia H.
Manheim, PA
I love origins soooo much! This mask is amazing for acne prone skin. It helps clear my pimples and my blackhead right up. It definitely does it’s job and does what it says it will do. I definitely recommend this to anyone.
gaby m.
GO BUY THIS MASK !!!!

In LOVEE with this product. I’ve been using Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores for around a month now and my skin is INCREDIBLE! Never been so happy! I’ve also been forcing my boyfriend to do these masks with me and he has oily acne pro skin, and his skin has been clearly up SO good. it’s the best it’s been in a long time. 10/10 wort it!!
(p.s. i found mine at marshal’s for $9)
Jamie S.
The mask will pull out anything that’s lying under the surface and is a great detox for your skin!! Be careful though, this particular mask is a bit hard to get off so I would recommend a warm towel to help loosen up the mask when you’re ready to take it off!
Zendre P.
Johnstown
First time use. It was an alright mask. Made my skin a little too dry and irritated. Will try again and use a better moisturizer and see if that helps. A little pricey but if it works as it says it does, i'll keep buying.
sydney t.
shreveport
i love this face mask! it drys pretty quickly compared to others which i love because i don’t have to sit around for 30 minutes waiting for it to dry.. it also is very nourishing for my face and is good on sensitive skin!
Sandy W.
Brooklyn, NY
I recently bought my 4th bottle of this mask. This is one of the best masks I’ve ever tried! Whenever my skin seems dull, I would use this and the next day my face will be more clear than the day before. The only downside I would say about this mask is that it can be a little difficult to wash off. Other than that I would definitely buy this mask again.
Michelle Y.
East Greenwich, RI
I don’t really understand the hype of this product. It doesn’t break me out or cause irritation, but I also see no positive affects of the mask either. A drugstore mask will perform the exact same without the hefty price.
Sarah R.
Cleveland, OH
This was my first time using origins and I really liked the quality, very effective and felt soft and nice on and my skin felt soft when I took it off. The only thing I didn’t love was that it’s a wash off not a peel off.
Karoline G.
Cherry Hill
this is my fav mask. it helped clear up my skin so much it does wonders. the packaging wasn’t my favorite but the product is so good that it makes up for it. i’ve always wanted to try a charcoal mask and this is the perfect one and it’s not too expensive ether
Skyler S.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love this product! I bought a small bottle from Sephora a while back just to test and it really helps to clear skin up when I'm experiencing a break out! I get terrible hormonal acne around my chin so I've been using this as a spot treatment and it really helps with the redness and inflammation I experience. It is in no way a miracle worker when it comes to hormones, but it helps calm everything down or speed up the healing process.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.