BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Alyssa E.
Buffalo, NY
This is one of the first face masks I’ve ever had. While I love origins, and while this mask leaves my skin feeling new, when I leave the mask on for more than a minute or two it makes my skin feel like it’s burning my skin.
Hannah O.
I thought this product was great for cleaning out and purifying my skin and I did see a difference in my skin after using it for a while. The only drawback for me was I found my skin dry after I used it but I have naturally dry skin so it's an overall great product!
Rashbir S.
Love this mask! One of my favorites! It's not over drying like some charcoal masks can be! Easy to use and gives my face a healthy clean feel to it when I wash it off!
Amanda M.
This product is a greatly weekly mask to use. I live in a big busy city and it does a great job of freshening my face after a week of commuting. I'd recommend to anyone looking for a good mask to keep in their beauty arsenal.
Heather W.
Browns Summit, NC
Whenever I feel a breakout coming or already have active bumps, I apply this mask in those areas and let sit overnight. No matter how old or new the breakout is, it’s dried out and clearing up by morning! My travel essential!
Katherine H.
Brooklyn, NY
Face felt very fresh and clean. Not quite sure if it took out all my blackheads. I have tried it several times, will still continue using it. For the amount of product you get, I believe it's a reasonable price for it. I would recommend it to those with oily faces.
May C.
This product had very good results on my face. I had been struggling with Acne around my T-zone especially in my cheek area and this face mask really helped me out. I applied it 3-4 times a week at night and was patient with my results. I used it with conjunction to the foaming/white face wash from Origins.
Jennifer B.
It really does help clear out those nasty pore buildup. Yet still gentle on your skin. It leaves it feeling refreshed and smooth. Nothing like some of the other brands I tried. And not to mention it’s all natural ingredients.
Dorothea N W.
Las Vegas, NV
This product sounds amazing I can not wait to be able to try it! I am always reading about this charcoal face mask stuff and his one seems to be one of the to masks used! I have read lots of reviews on this specific one! I would definitely say this is a go to!
Juliana S.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I have very oily skin so i love charcoal masks but this one is one of my favorites. It actually leave my skin feeling real bright and not all dry like some other ones. I can feel it helps fix my tone when I'm all red from being in the shn
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.