BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
jenn N.
Staten Island
Best. Face. Mask. Ever. I have oily skin so whenever i used it it would immediately make the oiliness disappear and would always help clear my skin so quickly. Highly Recommend to anyone with oily skin and small acne problems
T P.
I LOVE this mask! I feel like it really tightens my pores and makes my skin look clear and amazing. It's not harsh at all. I originally thought it was a peel off mask but it's not, you just wash it off with a wash rag. Super easy!
Regan G.
dallas
This is a great mask! It helps remove all of the impurities from my skin and keep it healthy. I can see a visible difference when I use this mask. I also love the ease of use with this product and that it doesn’t have to sit on your face very long to be effective!
Alexis P.
Houma , LA
Great product! It is a great charcoal mask that helps with impurities and helps renew the skin to make it look nicer and cleaner! It was very effective and was a great detox for my face!! But could have had more product in the bottle!
Ann K.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this charcoal mask! It absorbs all of my impurities and leaves my face feeling super clean and fresh. I use it before I shower because it takes some effort to wash it all away and it’s just easier to do it in the shower. Would definitely buy again!!
Sarah A.
Westchester, IL
I've found that the best way to use this mask is only in my T-zone (where I'm more oily and prone to blackheads). I also only use it a few times per month (if that). I've found if I use it more often, it strips my skin of natural oils, causing my skin to overcompensate by producing even MORE oil. Use sparingly!
Kara K.
New Orleans
Love this mask!!! It makes my skin feel so amazing and refreshed! I love that it doesn’t take long to dry! You apply it and you wait for it to dry and you rinse it off! It’s great for your pores and a little goes a long way!
Rashee G.
This is one of my all time favorite masks. It truly clear black heads and gets breakouts at bay. My skin is refreshed and truly feels clean after using it. I would splurge on this mask because I promise you will see results.
Alex W.
Woodstock, GA
Have used this mask for years and it really does clean out my pores.. I have used other masks that might clean a little better but this is the only one that does not irritate my skin.. if you have sensitive or acne prone skin this one will not bother it at all
Kate S.
Winston Salem, NC
Fantastic mask! The only down side is that some origins products tend to make me tear up a little (the Gin-zing mask does this to me). Same happened here. But it definitely did what it said it would and clear my pores completely. It was super easy to apply and worked well!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.