BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Tiffany T.
Columbus, OH
This product is great for acne prone skin. I would say the formula is a mix of gentle and harsh. It generally meets my expectations and has very nice packaging. I would recommend this to a friend with acne prone skin as well!
Alydia R.
Tucson, AZ
Was my favorite mask for a whole. I love how mild but affective it is and the clay scent is nice. I used this till I finished it. Good value for the price point and I would probably buy again. Cleaned my pores out completely.
Juliana S.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I have very oily skin so i love charcoal masks but this one is one of my favorites. It actually leave my skin feeling real bright and not all dry like some other ones. I can feel it helps fix my tone when I'm all red from being in the shn
Heather W.
Browns Summit, NC
Whenever I feel a breakout coming or already have active bumps, I apply this mask in those areas and let sit overnight. No matter how old or new the breakout is, it’s dried out and clearing up by morning! My travel essential!
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this product! I wipe it all over my face as I am getting ready for my shower to let it cleanse a little longer and then I wash it in first thing when I step under the water. It far exceeded my expectations, I just wish it weren't so darn expensive!
Ashli P.
Midland, TX
Can't say enough good thinks about this product! I use it at least twice a week, it is not harsh on the skin. I am a repeat user. I have oily skin so this is a life saver. It is a good value for the product you are receiving!
Brittany F.
This mask is clarifying and does make my skin feel tighter. I originally purchased for my daughter to use on her blackheads but she found that her skin was too sensitive. Price was high but the mask can be used several times.
Alexa M.
I've been using this mask for forever and I just love it. It keeps my face clear, clean and tightens my pores while getting all the gunk out. My skin feels so refreshed after I use this mask. I made all my friends buy it too.
Alyssa E.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Clear more...
This is one of the first face masks I’ve ever had. While I love origins, and while this mask leaves my skin feeling new, when I leave the mask on for more than a minute or two it makes my skin feel like it’s burning my skin.
Carolyn W.
Los Angeles
I love this product! I've been using it for years, and it truly helps my skin. It clears out all of my pores, and makes my skin feel so clean. I often use it for spot treatments and occasionally on my whole face to get really clean skin. I love this mask & recommend it to everyone. It's an affordable price, and it lasts forever so you really get your money's worth.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.