BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Katherine K.
Rogers, AR
I love love love the clear improvement charcoal mask! I bought this in an origins store in dallas on a whim but it ended up being a fav go-to product of mine. I use it almost every week and my skin feels to refreshed after every use! I would definitely recommend!
Ashaun A.
Mondovi, WI
My face feels amazing after using this mask! It stays clear for days. The environment puts so much pollution into the air. It's nice to have a product like this to help remove the toxins. This does not dry out my skin terribly, but I use a moisturizer afterwards anyways. It's rare that I repurchase a skin care item, but I have repurchased this product (that says a lot).
Amy T.
Fort Worth, TX
This isn't my favorite origins mask, I much prefer the rose! I applied this to my affected blackhead areas a few times and while it did help push some out, it wasn't very much! For the price of this product, it doesn't do great!
Nicole S.
Houston
I love how it leaves my sling so soft and clean! I love these products! My aunt let me use the collection and it was amazing wish I had the collection! Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Raquelle C.
Las Vegas , NV
This is the first brand I ever tried from origins and it is something I keep stocked in my cabinet it closes my pores it's not too intense and the smell is not overbearing it change my life it was the first mud mask I ever tried
Ashley C.
Coral Springs
Favorite charcoal mask ever. I have tried at least 5 others and this one I feel has made the most difference. I'm a multi mask user. This one I place in my t-zone and a little bit on my cheeks where my pores are more dominate.
Kelsey M.
Java, VA
Review for: Other more...
One of the two products that I use to maintain my healthy glowing skin! This does wonders in any breakouts! I’d highly recommend this product (as you can see by the rating). I was first given a sample at Sephora and then ended up purchasing a full size.
Christina M.
Staten Island, NY
This product really really works. I️t def cleans out my pores and i always use this when I get acne and blackheads and this mask def cleans them out. I have dry skin so I tend to use I️t every so often because it more toward oily skin but still an overall great product
Caryn H.
Thought this mask was just okay.  Didn't love the way it felt on, but did leave skin feeling nice. Purchased at Sephora. Think it's a little pricey but would maybe consider purchasing again if I couldn't find a better substitute.
sarah l.
lots of charcoal masks boast, but this is the only one that's given me real results. even just the tingling elucidates how much it's doing. my pore felt cleaner and my skin smoother after removing the mask. my absolute favorite!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.