BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Katie M.
Rome, NY
This mask was great! It really left my face feeling soft and moisturized and helped clear up my pores and acne. I did have a minor issue with a burning sensation the second time I used the product but i would still recommend it.
Rochelle L.
Minneola, FL
Good but I have used better charcoal masks. It was mildly effective. Did make my skin soft but didn’t change pores much. I didn’t feel like it pulled much from my pores. Any charcoal masks I like to follow with a moisture mask.
Alice B.
Washington, DC
It's a really solid charcoal mask. It's not as intense as many of them are, definitely good as a starter for people new to this kind of thing. Not one of those scary peel off ones, and leaves my pores looking nice and small :)
Kira A.
I use this product maybe once a week. It is really fun to use! In recommend using it after a shower so your pores are open. Then once it hardens a warm wet wash cloth will take it off easily. Keeps my skin clear and I LOVE it.
Ashley M.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Clear more...
This is one of my go to masks when I'm having skin issues! It helps to clear out blackheads, dead skin, and just grimy buildup. My skin always feels better and looks so much calmer after using this mask. Even my husband uses it!
Ruwinna Jane P.
I think this mask is a little to harsh for my skin? ive tried it a few years back and i started breaking out.. then i was given a free sample again recently so i thot id give it a try, my skin just does not like this product..
Ramsha B.
Lubbock, TX
It's a nice mask for someone that has a bit more oily skin as it is a charcoal based mask. It did leave my skin super soft and supple, but it dries my skin out so much during application, but not as bad as other charcoal masks.
Ashley C.
Coral Springs
Favorite charcoal mask ever. I have tried at least 5 others and this one I feel has made the most difference. I'm a multi mask user. This one I place in my t-zone and a little bit on my cheeks where my pores are more dominate.
Alejandra C.
Oxnard, CA
This made my skin look soooo good after i used it. As soon as I have the opportunity to buy it again I will. Or luckily get some for free (;. I always used it the night before a big event which helped out a lot the next morning.
Christina M.
Staten Island, NY
This product really really works. I️t def cleans out my pores and i always use this when I get acne and blackheads and this mask def cleans them out. I have dry skin so I tend to use I️t every so often because it more toward oily skin but still an overall great product
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.