BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Aurelie B.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite MASK ever. I have a very sensitive skin and this mask is definitely one of the best one in the market!iT IS so effective,  it clears up my skin, and leave it so soft ;) i WILL keep on buying it every time I'm done with it . Definitely recommend it
Nana M.
New Haven, CT
This mask really helps to clean out your pores. I used it and found that after use my pores around my nose and cheeks which is where I get the most buildup were noticeably smaller. I definitely think at least get a sample of this mask to try, it definitely gives results
Tyra M.
This is my "go to" facial!  The charcoal cleanses my skin of impurities without drying it out.  It is most effective.
Grace N.
Spring Hill, FL
This product is very good for usage to help with blackheads. Can be use either once a week or up to the user. Takes a while for the product to be dry and then can be wash off the face. This product can last the user for a long time so can be an investment for others.
Hope B.
I actually think that over time with repeated use, this could be great, however the product is very heavy, very hard and difficult to rinse off. Additionally, I expected a dramatic change in skin texture and my skin felt no different.
Melita F.
Salt Lake City
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. I broke out really bad when I first started to use the product. Some of the acne cleared up but this product pulls everything out of your skin, it took awhile for it to clear up.
Amanda B.
Norwalk, CA
The first time I used this is broke me out and I was really looking forward to it so I thought maybe one more time I tried it again and it left my skin glowing so by the 5th use I started to feel a burning sensation and thought maybe just not a product for me sadly:(
Paige C.
Circleville, OH
I prefer simple packaging designs like this. Good price. It went on smooth. No burning or irritation for me. I did notice my skin felt more fresh and smooth after use. I used once a week and the mask did what I needed it to do.
Tatyana R.
Pensacola, FL
Whenever I'm dealing with those stubborn blackheads or acne I quickly apply this product. The packaging is very sleek and product is gentle. It's easy to apply and very effective never a disappointment and I would buy it again.
Libby V.
Damascus , OR
love it! it feels so promising in what it says its supposed to do. I however don't see results that much.. but maybe cuz I barely use it. but I guess I do see my skin improve but not drastically or instantly that I look for in products
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.