BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Sarah S.
Chicago
I know this is a cult classic, but it just didn’t do anything for me. Even with consistent use, I didn’t see as much pore clearing or oil absorption as I do from my mint julep mask, which is much cheaper than this mask.
Nhikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this this month in my Sephora play box and it is my first time trying a charcoal mask and I must say I was impressed with the results I'm 3 weeks in and I like the way my skin feels after using it. At first it's a little tingly and then the magic happens your face feels fresh free of oil and dirt and it doesn't take long to dry and it's doesn't cost to much the one I purchased was about 20 bucks and it will last awhile try it you will like it
Brooke C.
Columbia, SC
I have very sensitive skin when it comes to any product. I have to be extremely careful but at the same time I am always looking for a good cleanse to my pores. This product went on nicely and came off easy and from what I noticed did not cause any extra breakouts
Nail W.
This is a nice charcoal mask. I wouldn’t necessarily say that it was extraordinary, but it’s a nice charcoal mask that seemed to be effective. Were my pores gone after using this? No, but I did see a difference. Additionally it was gentle enough. Some charcoal masks leave my skin feeling dry when I take them off, luckily I didn’t experience it with this. I’d recommend this to anyone looking for a standard charcoal mask that doesn’t dry the skin.
Amanda V.
Oceanside, CA
Great product my does not work well for my sensitive skin. I purchased a small size and will not be purchasing again. I think this will be better for someone without sensitive skin or someone who is looking for a deep clean.
Isabella A.
Hollywood, FL
One of my favorite masks when I have breakouts. I wouldn’t use it more than once a week because it is kind of drying for my skin. But really it just extracts all of the impurities and leaves my skin smooth and soft. Love it
Tiffany N.
Keller, TX
I have a guilty pleasure of using nose strips to remove blackheads on occasion, but I know they are not good for your skin. This product was recommended for the same purpose and is much gentler on the skin. My pores are smaller after using this and over time you can see a difference in the congestion of blackheads as well. It may not be as satisfying as a nose strip but it’s certainly healthier and safer for your skin with results that last over time.
Olivia G.
Honestly doesnt work that well considering price and compared to other charcoal masks. I found that after using this mask i still had blackheads around my nose area (granted my blackheads around there are really bad). There are much better masks fir much cheaper
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I received a sample of this in my Sephora play box and I'm really into face masks now and have a few others from Origins. The formula looks like you need more than you actually do on the first use. It goes on pretty thin by dries into an opaque layer. It does dry quite a bit in a short amount of time. I felt the tingling just as I put it on but not too long after that. My skin is so soft and bright after using it! The fragrance is pretty mild too.
Sara C.
amazing. honestly jus amazing. TOP TOP face mask ive used. and girl/gent let me tell you why. (1) you aint wasting those paper sheets stuff, this is environmental friendly. (2) this is from a brand that is pretty big so you know you aint getting ripped off. (3) ITS BLACK. NOT SOME GOOEY CRAZY COLOR PUDDY! (4) this ACTUALLY works. it dries on hard but when you massage it in the shower with warm water. you FEEL it just sucking out all those nasty stuff in your skin.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.