BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Yuri K.
I didn't really enjoy this mask because tbh it didn't feel like it did anything to my skin. Since it's a charcoal mask, it leaves your face pretty dry, which isn't that big of a deal if you moisturize after. I will not be repurchasing this mask. I think there are plenty around for a cheaper price that does similar work.
Amanda B.
Rock Island, IL
I have used his product for many years now!! I will continue to always use this product. It's a little pricey but well worth it for the results it gives . The packaging is a nice size that I can take with me anywhere if I need to.
Isaac HW J.
Brooklyn, NY
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica}

Immediately after using this mask two blackheads appeared. So I guess it's doing its job. And pulling out the imperfections. Because I'm a model I wouldn't use this the day before shoot. But if I want to detoxify my skin would be my go to. Hopefully after regular usage I scan will be completely detoxified. I usually have small blackheads on my nose and they seem to be going away which is awesome 😎 for the most part anytime I'm in hair and make up i'm usually told that my skin is one of the best.. so I'm hoping as I continue to use origins amazing products that my skin will become flawless #LitForLifeSavageLife Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores #menshealth #skincareformen #sp
Jessica T.
Clermont, FL
This mask really targets blackheads and ideally for someone with oily/ combination skin. On the first use I was able to see a difference and feel my face was smoother and softer. I highly recommend this and will purchase it again.
Selin O.
This product has made such a huge difference for my skin! It's clearer and my pores have significantly shrunk. I like using it before I moisturize. The packaging is simple and efficient, and the ingredients are simple. I will continue to recommend Origins products.
Tia M.
Lewiston, ID
I am really not a huge fan of this. I like how thick it is but it almost immediately starts to burn my skin as soon as I start applying it. I have done home made charcoal masks and never had this issue. It leaves my skin splotchy and red
Kaitlin C.
Arlington, TX
It left my skin feeling nice and smooth and it really felt like it pulled out a lot of the extra gunk just hiding in my pores. I would definitely use it again. It had a nice feel and wasn't too harsh...my skin is pretty sensitive.
Taylor A.
Linthicum, MD
This product is great! It's perfect if you have oily skin and need to target an area that is breaking out. It helps bring the problem to the surface and dry it out. I use it on my chin when I e pertinence breakouts in that region
Melissa E.
Jenks, OK
Love this charcoal mask! Purchased from the Origins counter at Dillard’s. This was actually my first charcoal mask to try and loved the gentle clearing properties of this mask. The scent is not overpowering and the bottle lasts a while. Definitely happy with the product.
Hailey Y.
Austin
I really enjoyed this product because you could really feel it working on your skin , and your skin feels so soft and clean after taking it off . I have noticed a difference in my skin so it's a good product and I recommend
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.