BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Emily S.
Corvallis, OR
I love origins as a brand. I've used samples before but this is the first product I've bought from them and it makes my skin feel and look amazing. The price isn't that too and for how much you get and how well it works. I'm definitely going to be buying more from them!
Sam B.
Vancouver
This is one of the best products I have used on my skin it truly helps minimize the appearance of pores and blackheads. I am very acne prone and have sensitive combination skin. I will continuously buy this product I have been using it for years. It is also fairly cheap
Coco A.
Providence, RI
This product really does make a clear improvement in your skin. I can really see the difference in my pores after just one use. I'm really excited to continue using this product
Samantha M.
Washington, DC
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS MASK!  The charcoal really gets all the impurities and blackheads out and makes your skin feel super soft.  I bought it once an have yet to use the entire thing.  You really don't need much, so it lasts awhile.  I would definitely purchase this again.
Tierra H.
Ringgold, GA
This is a great dupe for activated charcoal mask with a nice price tag. I have received it free multiple times and it's clears my skin up nicely. This is definitely one of my go to mask products. I wish they came in travel sizes.
Nikki D.
I don’t usually do a whole lot of masks but this right here is my holy grail. I love this thing it’s helped my acne since I have scars and bad break outs and this is just about the only thing to really help! If you are looking for a good charcoal mask this is the one!! ❤️
Amanda B.
Rock Island, IL
I have used his product for many years now!! I will continue to always use this product. It's a little pricey but well worth it for the results it gives . The packaging is a nice size that I can take with me anywhere if I need to.
Dana M.
Everyone gets break outs! Face it! This is my go to for spot treatment for fast and effective gunk removal and pimple treatment! Try their website for discounts and sales for a surprise every now and again! Definitely recommend !!
Christine M.
Burbank, CA
love, love love this charcoal mask! I was on a hunt for a charcoal mask and this by far exceeded my expectations. For the price it is a great value. I could not believe the results of my skin. It was gentle and effective in clearing out my pores and giving me clear skin!
Julianna O.
San Diego , CA
The best mask I have used by far for my stubborn blackheads! It works so well to get out the stubborn dirt and my face always feels lighter and fresh after using this. I would absolutely recommend to anyone who's looking to clear out their pores.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.