BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kendra J.
Bolingbrook, IL
Good product. Helps clean our your pores and also does a good job making your skin smooth. It's very gentle and does not sting or itch and I noticed improvement right away. I would definitely recommend this product to others, Origins is a good & natural brand al around.
Kyra T.
Nicholasville, KY
This product does an okay job of clearing pores, but it isn't nearly as impressive as I had hoped. I purchased this from Ulta. I read on an online review that it was good for spot treatment too and I agree with that, but as a face mask, I'm not sure its worth the value.
Grace N.
Spring Hill, FL
This product is very good for usage to help with blackheads. Can be use either once a week or up to the user. Takes a while for the product to be dry and then can be wash off the face. This product can last the user for a long time so can be an investment for others.
Jessica T.
Clermont, FL
This mask really targets blackheads and ideally for someone with oily/ combination skin. On the first use I was able to see a difference and feel my face was smoother and softer. I highly recommend this and will purchase it again.
Kaitlin C.
Arlington, TX
It left my skin feeling nice and smooth and it really felt like it pulled out a lot of the extra gunk just hiding in my pores. I would definitely use it again. It had a nice feel and wasn't too harsh...my skin is pretty sensitive.
Taylor A.
Linthicum , MD
This product is great! It's perfect if you have oily skin and need to target an area that is breaking out. It helps bring the problem to the surface and dry it out. I use it on my chin when I e pertinence breakouts in that region
Melissa E.
Jenks, OK
Love this charcoal mask! Purchased from the Origins counter at Dillard’s. This was actually my first charcoal mask to try and loved the gentle clearing properties of this mask. The scent is not overpowering and the bottle lasts a while. Definitely happy with the product.
Masara I.
El Cajon , CA
This is an awesome product it got rid of my blackheads when I first started using it. My pores were finally clear and my skin got much smoother. However I have indeed broken out a little since it's a new product but overtime it improves.
Nana M.
New Haven, CT
This mask really helps to clean out your pores. I used it and found that after use my pores around my nose and cheeks which is where I get the most buildup were noticeably smaller. I definitely think at least get a sample of this mask to try, it definitely gives results
Tia M.
Lewiston, ID
I am really not a huge fan of this. I like how thick it is but it almost immediately starts to burn my skin as soon as I start applying it. I have done home made charcoal masks and never had this issue. It leaves my skin splotchy and red
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.