BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Megan U.
Bartlett, IL
This is a solid charcoal mask. It's not as messy as some others I have tried, and it doesn't leave my skin feeling super tight and dried out after I've washed it off. I can't say it makes an instantly noticeable improvement in my pores, though.
Stacy R.
Peabody, MA
My best friend swears by this product so I purchased it. I used it and it was gentle on my skin but I did not feel or see any benefits of using this particular product. I have not purchased it since but my best friend continues to use it in her skin care routine.
Rachel P.
Hobart, IN
Charcoal masks. Amirite?! I've tried a few different ones. But I think this one and glamglows are my favorite. They leave my skin feeling clean. Super soft and silky. My pores seem to have shrunk. Plus a staple in my girls night in. :)
Stephanie F.
Taunton, MA
It's a good clay mask. I can feel it tightening my skin as it dries, and my skin does look clearer, I've just received better results from other masks. Clean up is a bit messy so I'd recommend using a facial sponge to clean it off.
Amanda S.
Windham, ME
This is a great mask if you're skin needs a little detoxing. Gentle enough to use a couple times a week but powerful enough to clear up those problem areas within a day or two. It works wonders and my face feels great after using it!
Leslie W.
Stockton, CA
This is a wonderful and gentle pore cleaner. It truly does everything it should. Even when it dries down on your face, its not stiff. I would prefer it to be in a pot or a jar, but I love it and will be again adding it to my roster of masks.
Taylor R.
I like this but I dont love it. It's a tad drying on my combination skin and I'm not sure that it really clears anything up on my skin but I think its better than nothing at all but I won't repurchase. There are better products out there
A. T.
Saint Petersburg
Love this mask! I use it regularly, at least once a week. My skin feels so clean and refreshed afterwards. This mask makes such a difference in my skin tone and helps with diminishing the look of pores and reducing breakouts/black heads especially around my nose area.
Crystal B.
Review for: Clear more...
Love this charcole mask. I have super sensitive skin that this one works great for that. Leaves my face feeling refreshed afterwards. I use this atleast once per week and it's affordable. A little bit goes along way. Recommend it !
Cam N.
This product is nice to just clean out the skin and refresh it. It is very mild and the speedy tube is easy to use but hard to get out the last drops. It is a good value and doesn’t break me out, but could be harsher on blackheads.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.