BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Jordan B.
This product is amazing! Usually charcoal masks never work or dry out my skin but this one from origin is great. It unclogs my pores and reduces the redness of my acne and is very effective. I have bout this product numerous times.
Crystal B.
Review for: Clear more...
Love this charcole mask. I have super sensitive skin that this one works great for that. Leaves my face feeling refreshed afterwards. I use this atleast once per week and it's affordable. A little bit goes along way. Recommend it !
Maria F.
Raleigh, NC
Amazing, this is my go to mask for my oily skin. It clears out all the dirt and left over makeup and clears up black heads. The price is also very reasonable. If you have very dry or sensitive skin this might not be the best for you.
Taylor R.
I like this but I dont love it. It's a tad drying on my combination skin and I'm not sure that it really clears anything up on my skin but I think its better than nothing at all but I won't repurchase. There are better products out there
Yakema L.
I love this mask, after using this it made my feel smooth and supple.  The packaging is easy to use in a squeeze tube.  I received a small one just to try the price was reasonable. I am a first time user and I would repurchase again.
Rachel P.
Hobart, IN
Charcoal masks. Amirite?! I've tried a few different ones. But I think this one and glamglows are my favorite. They leave my skin feeling clean. Super soft and silky. My pores seem to have shrunk. Plus a staple in my girls night in. :)
Marissa H.
Norristown, PA
I bought this on a whim and I was floored. I probably won’t even try to buy another brand of mask. This really makes my skin baby soft. It never burns or hurts it just feels cleansing. I use it once a week to sort of reset my skin.
Amanda S.
Windham, ME
This is a great mask if you're skin needs a little detoxing. Gentle enough to use a couple times a week but powerful enough to clear up those problem areas within a day or two. It works wonders and my face feels great after using it!
Erica M.
Amazing mask! Skin really does feel soft and clean after. Not "harsh" necessarily but does have a rougher texture to it. Good value, you get a lot of uses out of the tube. Totally meets expectations, I loved using it and will definitely use it again.
Leslie W.
Stockton, CA
This is a wonderful and gentle pore cleaner. It truly does everything it should. Even when it dries down on your face, its not stiff. I would prefer it to be in a pot or a jar, but I love it and will be again adding it to my roster of masks.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.