BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Miranda C.
Received this in a Sephora play box. Can definitely feel it tightening the skin and my skin feels softer after application, but probably won’t but full size because I think there are a lot of masks out there that would do similar things.
Kylie P.
Tucson, AZ
Highly recommend! Kept my face clear and seeking extremely exfoliated. I love that all of their products are natural and do not have harsh chemicals. I will continue to shop at origins and recommend their products to my friends and family.
Talia P.
OBSESSED! I really see a difference in my skins texture and appearance! For such an amazing result I was surprised it was so affordable! I'm half way through first bottle but I definitely will be buying this again! Face mask party anyone?
Edith N.
Laurel
I actually love this products! I don’t currently own it, however, it’s definitely something that was worry my previous investment. The ingredients target most skin problems as far as acne, even tone and just over all a healthy complexion
Ofelia P.
San Diego, CA
This was a really great mask. I struggle with pores. Especially in my t zone and on my nose. This product really helped and was easy to use. It is sort of pricey but I enjoy origins so I’m willing to splurge. I would purchase again. Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Lauren V.
Franklin Sq, NY
This face mask is heaven sent!!!!! I love for it dries up (you become like a statue lol ) and when you wash it off you’ll feel like a new woman! I have sensitive skin and this product has never irritated me. My pores are clean as can be !
Katie H.
Fairview
This is the worst product I have ever tried from Origins.  I should have done a test patch the first time I used it because it left my skin bright red after I used it.  It did not help at all with improving my skin, in fact it made me break out more than I was before.  I do not recommend this product to anyone.
Krista D.
Dickinson, ND
Loved this mask! I received it in a sample bag with other Origin samples. The charcoal mask made my skin feel right and I couldn't move my mouth which I liked because it felt like it was working! Skin felt softer after I washed it off.
Jamie H.
Lexington
Obsessed with this product! It helps keep my acne at bay and keeps my skin feeling fresh and smooth. I apply it twice a week with no irritation. There is no tingling, redness, harsh feeling to this mask. I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive, oily, or acne prone skin.
Huda A.
Manassas , VA
Love this for clearing up my skin. I have sensitive skin and it is very acne prone. I tend to get hormonal breakouts especially since getting pregnant and having my baby. This helps to make my skin feel clean and ready for moisturizer.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.