BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Kennedy S.
Review for: Clear more...
I love this mask. It really helps clean out your pores and you can see a visible difference after use. I think the brand is amazing and I love the ingredients that they use in their products. I would definitely recommend this product!
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
I love this charcoal face mask! It gets all of the gunk out of my pores and helps clear up my skin. The only problem that I have with it is that it's a little too strong, so it'll break me out a little if I don't use a gentle cleanser right afterwards. Otherwise I love using it!
Krista D.
Dickinson, ND
Loved this mask! I received it in a sample bag with other Origin samples. The charcoal mask made my skin feel right and I couldn't move my mouth which I liked because it felt like it was working! Skin felt softer after I washed it off.
Simone V.
I love this mask!  I have such large pores and oily skin, that I really appreciate a nice purifying mask and clay ones are always my favorite.  When I first got this from Origin's I was so excited to try it and pleasantly surprised with how nice my face felt after just one use.  I try to use it at least one a week and sometimes more if I'm feeling particularly clogged!! Awesome product!
Lonna R.
Depew, NY
I use this product once every couple weeks. A little goes a long way so the value is well worth it. I was satisfied with its performance. It makes my skin feel immediately tighter and my pores less visible. Would definitely recommend.
Savannah N.
Montebello, CA
Review for: Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores more...
I see what the hype is about!!! This is the best detox mask I've ever used! I was previously using the Boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding but felt that it wasn't doing much so I exchanged it for this. This mask is amazing! My pores are virtually undetectable, it doesn't strip my skin of moisture and makes an excellent spot treatment!
It isn't as thick as other masks that I've tried, it's more liquidy which makes it easier to apply. It tingles a bit but it isn't anything unbearable, it actually feels nice. It doesn't have a strong fragrance and the price point is great!
I exfoliate my face, put on this mask, let it dry, rinse off and follow up with the overnight moisture mask. BAM! Clean, baby soft skin! Love it!
Definitely recommend! I have normal skin but my friend with dry skin says that it doesn't dry her skin out so I think it's suitable for all skin types :)
Mary T.
This product is great. It is not as strong as the Glow masks, but the texture is much cleaner (no weird clumps) and much gentler on sensitive skin. This product gives that tightening effect and once you wash it off your skin feels clean and refreshed.
Isela P.
This is my absolute favorite face mask, whenever I have a breakout I put this on and it really helps. I have noticed that it helps to wash your face before you apply it to get the best results but it really does help cleanse my pores.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
My all time FAVORITE mask. It's great for purifying and cleansing your pores. I use it one to three times a week and it always leaves my skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated. It draws out toxins from deep in your pores and makes your face glow.
Sarah T.
Billings, MT
This mask is a MUST HAVE. I love the way it made my skin feel. My skin looked brighter and felt softer after application . I bought this at sephora because it was a best seller. It has great packaging I would recommend this to everyone! It is reasonably priced for what it does.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.