BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Emily M.
Richmond, KY
Minimized my pores and removed most of my blackheads. It was gentle and did not cause my sensitive to react. Overall effective.

I bought it online online on their website. It wasn’t the most expensive skincare. I say it’s defintiely worth a try.
Katie O.
Tualatin , OR
I have loved everything I have tried from origins and this is no different. The morning after using this my skin feels and looks amazing. My pores are so much cleaner. I will definitely repurchase this gem when my sample runs out.
Janet C.
Streamwood , IL
Review for: Origins Clear Improvement(R) Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores 4 x 0.34 oz/ 10 mL more...
Best mask I have ever used with no mess. I have tried many masks in the best and after a free sample of this I fell in love. Using once a week with great results. Always leaves a clean fresh feeling. Best part is easy clean up.
Alexis D.
Flint
I really liked this for when my skins not looking the best but I wouldn’t use it very often it seems to be a little to dry for my skin type but it was effective and I might try something different from the brand in the future.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I love charcoal masks especially this one. It works to really cleanse out and purify your skin I got it online and the shipping was superquick it is an extremely effective mask and exceeded my expectations. Our use it twice a week
Jess D.
Philadelphia
Review for: Other more...
I have been using this mask for 3 years now and I also repurchase it! I buy mine at Sephora and I feel that this is a quality mask and it lasts for a while so the price point is good! I love it when I have break outs and need to dry out my blemishes but it definitely does not dry out your skin but leaves it smooth and cleansed. I have very sensitive skin and does not irritate mine. I have turned my other friends onto it and would really recommend it!
Bryson E.
Chattanooga
This mask definitely made my pores seem smaller and cleaner. It made my skin smooth and didn’t irritate me. Although it’s a little pricey, it’s worth the cost. I don’t use very much so this will definitely last me a long time.
Kaylyn W.
Tallahassee, FL
I have acne prone skin and this mask was perfect for me! The bottle seems small but it lasted me for about a year. I used it once-twice a week, every week. It did a great job of clearing up my skin with it causing any dryness.
Nhikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this this month in my Sephora play box and it is my first time trying a charcoal mask and I must say I was impressed with the results I'm 3 weeks in and I like the way my skin feels after using it. At first it's a little tingly and then the magic happens your face feels fresh free of oil and dirt and it doesn't take long to dry and it's doesn't cost to much the one I purchased was about 20 bucks and it will last awhile try it you will like it
Molly V.
Missoula
I have used a lot of mud masks in search of the perfect one! This product is absolutely amazing. I have oily and sensitive skin and this mask does what it claims without irritating my skin. If you’re looking for a good mud mask I would defiantly recommend this one.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.