BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

Amanda W.
This face mask really tightens my skin and makes it really re-energized. I don't use it that often because it is fairly intense and could be harsh on the skin. I would say it is a fairly reasonably priced mask that I bought from Sephora.
Jamie H.
Lexington
Obsessed with this product! It helps keep my acne at bay and keeps my skin feeling fresh and smooth. I apply it twice a week with no irritation. There is no tingling, redness, harsh feeling to this mask. I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive, oily, or acne prone skin.
kimberly u.
very great face mask, minimized my pores and brought down the acne. fresh feeling when applying. leaves skin feeling smooth. used it several times and loved it. it's very gentle , which i do have sensitive skin. yes, id buy this again.
Katie H.
Fairview
This is the worst product I have ever tried from Origins.  I should have done a test patch the first time I used it because it left my skin bright red after I used it.  It did not help at all with improving my skin, in fact it made me break out more than I was before.  I do not recommend this product to anyone.
Riley K.
I have tried this product recently and although I didn't like the tensing up of the mask as it dried, which was to be expected, I did enjoy the fresh feeling it left my skin. Overall, it's a really good product and I highly recommend!
Savannah N.
Montebello, CA
I see what the hype is about!!! This is the best detox mask I've ever used! I was previously using the Boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding but felt that it wasn't doing much so I exchanged it for this. This mask is amazing! My pores are virtually undetectable, it doesn't strip my skin of moisture and makes an excellent spot treatment!
It isn't as thick as other masks that I've tried, it's more liquidy which makes it easier to apply. It tingles a bit but it isn't anything unbearable, it actually feels nice. It doesn't have a strong fragrance and the price point is great!
I exfoliate my face, put on this mask, let it dry, rinse off and follow up with the overnight moisture mask. BAM! Clean, baby soft skin! Love it!
Definitely recommend! I have normal skin but my friend with dry skin says that it doesn't dry her skin out so I think it's suitable for all skin types :)
Allicia L.
Mc Dermott, OH
I Loved this product! 😍 As soon as I put it on I could tell it went right to work. The only thing stopping me from giving this 5 stars is that it can sometimes work so well it left a small burning sensation, but nothing I couldn't handle! 😎
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
It's a nice product for the price point but I didn't think it did much,not for
Me anyway! I love skin care and I think you have to find a great fit for you but I was a first time user for this particular product and will not buy again
Lauren J.
This mask was alright compared to some of the others I've used. I was expecting it to pull out every little imperfection, but it only did an okay job instead of an amazing job. The price is fair for what it is, but I would prefer to spend a little more and get a better product.
Simone V.
I love this mask!  I have such large pores and oily skin, that I really appreciate a nice purifying mask and clay ones are always my favorite.  When I first got this from Origin's I was so excited to try it and pleasantly surprised with how nice my face felt after just one use.  I try to use it at least one a week and sometimes more if I'm feeling particularly clogged!! Awesome product!
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.