BY ORIGINS

How To Use:
1. Once a week, open pores with warm water
2. Apply mask, and allow to dry.
3. Rinse well.

• It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?17 Answers
  • What is a good charcoal mask? Or is it better to do a diy...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this product?33 Answers
Angel M.
Orange park, FL
Awesome face mask. You can literally feel the charcoal penetrating the pore to grab hold and lift out the dirt like the dirt magnet charcoal is. The is only one mask for oily skin that I enjoy better than this one and that's saying a lot.
Ofelia P.
San Diego, CA
This was a really great mask. I struggle with pores. Especially in my t zone and on my nose. This product really helped and was easy to use. It is sort of pricey but I enjoy origins so I’m willing to splurge. I would purchase again. Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
Jacque D.
Chandler, AZ
Weekends are my pampering days and this is my go to! My face feels so much more clean after I use this. I take a steamy shower and then apply this to my tzone and let it soak up all that dirt and nastyness I accumulated over my work week.
Katherine B.
It's an okay mask. Didn't really notice a big difference in skin clarity. My skin did break out more after using, I guess it brought some gunk to the surface? Overall wasn't impressed. I had gotten a small tube as a sample from Sephora.
Catarina K.
Stuarts Draft , VA
This mask by Origins is refreshing. It is inexpensive and does what it says it will do. I bought it online at Origins a year ago. The packaging is simple and convenient to use. The only con is that once it is dried, it is a little hard to get off but overall this stuff works well!
Johna H.
Hammondsport , NY
Review for: Clear more...
I have tried the active charcoal mask but I didn’t really care for it. It left my skin itchy and dry. I also broke out across my nose. So I don’t know if I would ever try it again or not. I’m not sure if I would recommend to other or not.
Casey G.
Raleigh, NC
It really helps my congested areas and a little goes a long way. You can always get a sample to try before you buy, careful you may get hooked. This clears but doesn't leave you feeling super tight or dry. Got me into the Origins brand.
Megan C.
Gallatin, TN
You absolutely can’t go wrong with origins products! This is one of my go-to masks! Instantly shrinks pores and leaves my skin feeling so smooth! Beautiful packaging & while it may seem a bit pricey, I’ve been using the same bottle for at least a year Bc a little goes a long way!
Amanda W.
This face mask really tightens my skin and makes it really re-energized. I don't use it that often because it is fairly intense and could be harsh on the skin. I would say it is a fairly reasonably priced mask that I bought from Sephora.
Sarah V.
Monroe , MI
This mask is great for days when acne is a problem. It decongests clogged pores without irritating your face. Sometimes I use it as spot treatment on pimples overnight and it shrinks them by morning.
Nicolette A.
Where can I buy this product?
Jill H.
Winnipeg, WY
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Does this work well with sensitive skin?
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?
Heledd H.